Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken Statistics Without Maths for Psychology.
Fler böcker inom
- Häftad (paperback)
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 624
- Utg.datum: 2001-08-01
- Upplaga: 2
- Förlag: Prentice Hall
- Medarbetare: Reidy, John
- Illustrationer: Ill.
- Antal komponenter: 1
- ISBN: 9780130336330
Fler böcker av Christine Dancey
Recensioner i media
'This is the kind of statistics book that I would like to write. Luckily, I don't have to do that now' 'I fully recommend this book as an undergraduate statistics text for those who prefer a minimal maths approach. If you also teach SPSS then coverage of that package is a bonus' 'Here at last is a book which does not over-burden the student with too much maths but which also takes the subject seriously, giving detailed explanations and providing good topic coverage' 'This is a book that can be used throughout the undergraduate career'
Andrew Schofield, University of Birmingham Psychology Learning & Teaching, Volume 4: Issue 1, September 2004
'This clear, concise, step by step approach, without a mathematical formula in sight really does replace the familiar feelings of dread and intimidation, with confidence and motivation to use and understand statistical tests.'
Amazon reviewer, Jan 2002.
Bloggat om Statistics Without Maths for Psychology
1. Variables and research design
2. Descriptive statistics
3. Probability, sampling and distributions
4. Hypothesis testing and statistical significance
5. Correlational analysis: Pearson's r
6. Analyses of differences between two conditions: the t-test
7. Issues of significance
8. Measures of association
9. Analysis of differences between three or more conditions: one-factor ANOVA
10. Analysis of variance with more than one IV
11. Regression analysis
12. Introduction to factor analysis
13. Analysis of three or more groups partialling out effects of a covariate
14. Introduction to multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA)
15. Non-parametric statistics