A step-by-step guide to creating a customized marketing plan.
The Marketing Plan Handbook is the only planning handbook to guide readers, step-by-step, through the complete development of a realistic, customized marketing plan.
Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken Marketing Plan Handbook.
Fler böcker av Marian Burk Wood
Bloggat om Marketing Plan Handbook
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Marian Burk Wood has held vice presidential-level positions in corporate and not-for-profit marketing with Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, and the National Retail Federation, as well as management positions with national retail chains. In addition to "The Marketing Plan Handbook," she is the author of "Essential Guide to Marketing Planning" and "Marketing Planning: Principles into Practice," both geared to the European market. Wood holds an MBA in marketing from Long Island University in New York and a BA from the City University of New York. She has extensive practical experience in marketing planning, having formulated and implemented dozens of marketing plans for a variety of goods and services. She has also developed numerous chapters, cases, sample plans, exercises, and print and digital supplements for college textbooks in marketing, advertising, and related disciplines. Her special interests in marketing include social media, ethics, segmentation, channels, and B2B marketing. Please visit her marketing blog at http: //marketinghandbook.blogspot.com
1. Marketing Planning: New Pace, New Possibilities
2. Analyzing the Current Situation
3. Understanding Markets and Customers
4. Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning
5. Planning Direction, Objectives, and Marketing Support
6. Developing Product and Brand Strategy
7. Developing Pricing Strategy
8. Developing Channel and Logistics Strategy
9. Developing Marketing Communications and Influence Strategy
10. Planning Metrics and Implementation Control
Appendix. Sample Marketing Plan: PretzL Elegance