Macroeconomics continues to successfully combine theory and application, using many real-world case studies and examples, updated and changed for the fourth edition, to explain the basics of Macroeconomics and keep ahead of the ever changing macroeconomic environment we are experiencing today. This rigorous and comprehensive text offers a truly European and Global perspective ideal for intermediate and applied macroeconomics students.
This book presents macroeconomics as an applied science designed to improve our understanding of current and past policy issues.
- The unique mix of theory, analysis and policy issues takes students from macroeconomic basics to cutting-edge research topics
- Includes case studies addressing major policy issues in detail, supported by a wealth of economic data
New to this edition:
- Chapter on economic crises, showcasing the financial crisis and the sovereign debt crisis
- Material on quantitative easing, price bubbles, multiple equilibria and self-fulfilling prophecy, ratings agencies, debt brakes and austerity
- New case studies as well as updated empirical graphs and tables
- End-of-chapter links to online material geared toward each chapters core messages
- Self quiz, road map, glossary and other content also available for mobile devices
Visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/gartner for a comprehensive companion website featuring interactive macroeconomic models equipped with guided exercises, state of the art data display and analysis, quizzes and more.
Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken Macroeconomics.
Fler böcker inom
- Häftad (paperback)
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 600
- Utg.datum: 2013-05-23
- Upplaga: 4
- Förlag: Pearson
- Illustratör/Fotograf: colour maps colour illustrations
- Illustrationer: colour illustrations,strationsstrations, colour maps
- Dimensioner: 250 x 190 x 30 mm
- Vikt: 1121 g
- Antal komponenter: 1
- ISBN: 9780273769958
Fler böcker av Manfred Gartner