- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 234 x 190 x 44 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Contains Online resource
- 1188 g
Du kanske gillar
Group Policy: Fundamentals, Security, and the Managed Desktop
- Covers the fundamentals and beyond of Group Policy, a collection of tools and settings that allow administrators to manage users and computers across a Windows Server enterprise
- Reflects the very latest Windows Server technologies: Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7
- Includes essential topics such as Group Policy settings, using the management console, implementing security, maintaining settings as users move from one computer to another, using Windows Steady State, and more
- Offers expert guidance and advice from renowned Group Policy expert and Microsoft Group Policy MVP Jeremy Moskowitz,
- If you're a Windows Server network or IT administrator, make your life easier with Group Policy and this must-have guide.
Fler böcker av Jeremy Moskowitz
Bloggat om Group Policy: Fundamentals, Security, and...
Jeremy Moskowitz (Philadelphia, PA), Group Policy MVP, is the Chief Propeller-Head for Moskowitz, Inc. and GPanswers.com. He is a nationally recognized authority on Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows management topics. He is one of less than a dozen Microsoft MVPs in Group Policy. He runs the GPanswers.com, ranked by ComputerWorld as a "Top 20 Resource for Microsoft IT Professionals." Jeremy frequently contributes to "Microsoft TechNet Magazine," "Windows IT Pro" magazine and "REDMOND" magazine. Jeremy is a sought-after speaker at many industry conferences and, in his training workshops, helps thousands of administrators every year do more with Group Policy. Contact Jeremy by visiting GPanswers.com.
1 Group Policy Essentials.
2 Managing Group Policy with the GPMC.
3 GP Processing Behavior Essentials.
4 Advanced GP Processing.
5 GP Preferences.
6 Managing Applications and Setting Using GP.
7 Troubleshooting GP.
8 Implementing Security with Group Policy.
9 Profiles: Local, Roaming and Manditory.
10 Managed Desktop Part 1.
11 Managed Desktop Part 2.
12 Finishing Touches.