Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken Marriage and the Economy.
- Inbunden (hardback)
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 374
- Utg.datum: 2003-04-01
- Upplaga: illustrated ed
- Förlag: Cambridge University Press
- Medarbetare: Mincer, Jacob
- Illustrationer: 10d.46tabs.
- Dimensioner: 235 x 158 x 20 mm
- Vikt: 630 g
- Antal komponenter: 1
- ISBN: 9780521814546
Fler böcker av Shoshana A Grossbard
The Economics of Marriage
Shoshana A Grossbard
Shoshana Grossbard, a leading scholar in this field, has selected the most influential classic and recent articles which highlight the economic importance of marriage and related institutions. The volume first considers marriage and related outcom...
Recensioner i media
'Marriage and the Economy is a fascinating book ... much interest for a general audience'. INTAMS
'... this will be a helpful source for family researchers.' Josef Bruderl, University of Mannheim, Germany
'... this book provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of economic theories employed in studies of marriage and divorce and the empirical results emerging from this field of research. The largely nontechnical presentations should be accessible to those without the skills of a highly specialized economist. This may be the greatest benefit of the book: its potential contribution to increasing general awareness and knowledge concerning issues related to marriage and divorce.' Feminist Economics
Bloggat om Marriage and the Economy
1. Marriage and the economy Shoshana Grossbard-Shechtman; Part I. The Economics of Marriage and Divorce: 2. The economics of marriage and household formation Michael Brien and Michelle Sheran; 3. The economics of divorce Evelyn L. Lehrer; 4. The effects of public policy Leslie Whittington and James Alm; Part II. Effects of Marriage on Income Uses: 5. Control over money in marriage Frances Woolley; 6. Marriage, assets, and savings Joseph Lupton and James Smith; 7. The economics of child support Andrea Beller and John Graham; 8. Marriage prospects and welfare use John Fitzgerald; Part III. Effects of Marriage on Time Uses: 9. Marriage, household production and earnings Joni Hersch; 10. Marriage and work for pay Shoshana Grossbard-Shechtman and Shoshana Neuman; 11. Marriage, work for pay, and child care Rachel Connelly and Jean Kimmel; 12. Marriage and home-based paid employment Elizabeth Field-Hendrey and Linda Edwards; Part IV. Marriage and the Macro Economy: 13. Married households and gross household product Duncan Ironmonger and Faye Soupourmas; 14. Marriage, parental investment, and the macroeconomy Shirley Burggraf.