- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- 2Rev e.
- MICROSOFT PRESS
- Spealman (förf.) / Hudson (förf.) / Cr (förf.)
- 235 x 190 x 175 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Paperback (1), CD-ROM (1)
- 6340 g
Du kanske gillar
MCSE Self Paced Training Kit: Windows Server 2003 Core Requirements Book/CD Package 2nd Edition
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Core Requirements
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Work at your own pace through the lessons, hands-on exercises, troubleshooting labs, and review questions. You get expert exam tips plus a full review section covering all objectives and subobjectives in each study guide. Then use the Readiness Review Suite on CDfeaturing advanced technology from MeasureUpto challenge yourself with 1700 questions for self-assessment and practice!
Maximize your exam performance with the latest information for:
EXAM 70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- UPDATEDCreate and manage users, groups, and computer accounts
- Manage file and share permissions
- Help control Web server access and manage sites with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- UPDATEDManage hardware devices, disk storage, software, and print services
- NEWAdminister software updates with Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- UPDATEDPerform system recovery, including new information about Emergency Management Services (EMS)
- Install and configure TCP/IP and use DHCP to manage IP addressing
- UPDATEDConfigure and manage DNS clients, servers, and zones
- NEWAdminister updates with WSUS and Post-Setup Security Updates (PSSU)
- UPDATEDImplement and administer security procedures, and use SP1 security enhancements
- UPDATEDMonitor traffic, troubleshoot connectivity, and resolve service issues
- Plan TCP/IP network infrastructure, topology, and Internet connectivity
- Configure server roles and baseline security settings
- UPDATEDPlan routing and remote access strategies, including new information on Network Access Quarantine Control
- UPDATEDDesign and administer a security infrastructure
- NEWIdentify and deploy critical updates with update management tools
- Deploy IPSec, harden servers, and manage certificates
- Maintain server availability with clusters and network load balancing
- Plan, install, and configure and Active Directory infrastructure
- UPDATEDManage forest and domain structure and site replication
- Create and manage OU structure and user and group accounts
- Plan Group Policy strategy using Resultant Set of Policy (RSoP)
Bloggat om MCSE Self Paced Training Kit: Windows Ser...
<p>Dan Holme, MVP, has 10+ years of experience as a consultant and trainer. He is the author of "Windows Administration Resource Kit: Productivity Solutions for IT Professionals."<p>Orin Thomas, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, Microsoft(R) MVP, is a consultant and writer whose books include the SELF-PACED TRAINING KITs for Exams 70-662, 70-680, 70-646, and 70-647. He is also a contributing editor to Windows(R) IT Pro magazine.<p>J.C. Mackin, MCITP, MCSE, MCT, has 10+ years' experience with Microsoft networks and is an IT consultant, trainer, and author.<p>Ian McLean, MCITP, MCDBA, MCT, has 40+ years of experience in the education and IT industries. He has coauthored numerous Self-Paced Training Kits covering Windows Server, Windows(R) client, Microsoft Exchange Server, and SQL Server(R) technologies.<p>Craig Zacker is a writer, editor, and educator who has written or contributed to dozens of books on operating systems, networking, and PC hardware, as well as several college texts and online training courses. Craig is the author of the Windows Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket Consultant, and co-authored the MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-686): Windows 7 Desktop Administrator.
Contains "WS03 Active directory infrastructure Training kit 2e" "Planning WS03 Network infrastructure training kit 2e" "Implementing WS03 Network infrastructure training kit 2e" "Managing WS03 environment training kit" plus core requirements software