- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- MICROSOFT PRESS
- Diogenes, Yuri
- 228 x 186 x 45 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Paperback (1), CD-ROM (1)
- 1500 g
Du kanske gillar
Microsoft ForeFront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) Administrator's Companion Book/CD Package
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Implement TMG
- integrated security features
- Analyze your Web and perimeter security requirements and infrastructure
- Plan, install, and configure TMG
- Implement network intrusion prevention, proxy, caching, filtering
- Configure security for the Web, Microsoft Exchange Server, and SharePoint Products and Technologies
- Implement remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Select and configure clients
- Monitor and troubleshoot protected systems with Network Monitor 3 and other tools
- Use scripting to configure systems and automate administration
- Plus, get a fully searchable eBook on the companion CD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Bloggat om Microsoft ForeFront Threat Management Gat...
Yuri Diogenes is a Microsoft senior support escalation engineer specializing in Forefront Edge Security. He is coauthor of the Forefront Community Site "Tales from the Edge", writes Forefront security articles for Microsoft TechNet Magazine, and is a primary contributor to the Microsoft ISA Server Team Blog. Before joining Microsoft, Yuri was a network advisor for a Microsoft Gold Partner and taught Network and Operating System disciplines at the University in Brazil. Jim Harrison is a program manager on the Microsoft Forefront Edge Security Team who also designs integrated security solutions for Microsoft extranets and intranets. He is the coauthor of Microsoft's Forefront Community Page "Tales from the Edge". Jim is a former tester on the Microsoft ISA Server Sustained Engineering Team, and prior to that, served as an electronics technician for the US Navy. Mohit Saxena is a senior technical lead on the Microsoft Forefront Edge Security Team. He advises Microsoft Support Escalation Engineers on Forefront Edge Security support issues, bugs, and design changes.