- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- Wadsworth Publishing
- 275 x 228 x 27 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Online resource (1), Paperback (1)
- 1520 g
Du kanske gillar
Cognitive Psychology (with CogLab 2.0 and Manual) International Edition
Fler böcker av E Goldstein
Recensioner i media
1. Introduction to Cognitive Psychology. 2. Brain and Cognition. 3. Perception. 4. Imagery. 5. Categorization. 6. Introduction to Memory. 7. Structure of Long-Term Memory. 8. Encoding and Retrieval. 9. Constructive Nature of Memory. 10. Everyday Memory 11. Thinking: Problem Solving. 12. Thinking: Reasoning and Decision. 13. Language.
Bloggat om Cognitive Psychology (with CogLab 2.0 and...
After receiving his bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from Tufts University and his Ph. D. in experimental psychology from Brown University, E. Bruce Goldstein attended Harvard University as a postdoctoral fellow in the biology department. Currently in the department of Psychology at the University of Pittsburgh, where he is the director of undergraduate programs in psychology, Dr. Goldstein has received many prestigious awards, including the Chancellor's Distinguished Teaching Award, for his classroom teaching and his publications. These publications cover a wide variety of topics, such as retinal and cortical physiology, visual attention, and the perception of pictures. Dr. Goldstein is also the author of SENSATION AND PERCEPTION, 8th Edition (Wadsworth, 2010) and has edited the BLACKWELL HANDBOOK OF PERCEPTION (Blackwell, 2001). Goldstein currently teaches cognitive psychology, sensation and perception, the psychology of visual art (undergraduate), and teaching of psychology (graduate).
1. Introduction to Cognitive Psychology.
2. Brain and Cognition.
5. Introduction to Memory.
6. Structure of Long-Term Memory.
7. Encoding and Retrieval.
8. Everyday Memory.
12. Thinking: Problem Solving.
13. Thinking: Reasoning and Decision.