The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included.
The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:
Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken An Essay on the Theory of Painting. by Mr. Richardson. the Second Edition, Enlarg'd, and Corrected..
- Häftad (paperback / softback)
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 294
- Utg.datum: 2010-05-28
- Förlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
- Illustrationer: black & white illustrations
- Dimensioner: 247 x 189 x 15 mm
- Vikt: 536 g
- Antal komponenter: 1
- Komponenter: 50:B&W 7.44 x 9.69 in or 246 x 189 mm (Crown 4vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- ISBN: 9781140866800