Har du läst boken? Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken .
- Häftad (Paperback)
- Språk: Engelska
- Antal sidor: 150
- Utg.datum: 2010-09-24
- Förlag: Interweave Press Inc
- Illustratör/Fotograf: 120 colour
- Illustrationer: 120 colour illustrations
- Dimensioner: 228 x 228 x 12 mm
- Vikt: 566 g
- Antal komponenter: 1
- Komponenter: Contains Paperback and DVD
- ISBN: 9781596683150
Fler böcker av Nancy Bush
Recensioner i media
"Beautifully in-depth." - Yarn Market News "This is a beautiful book for any knitter... and if you are already a lace lover you definitely need to have this book in your collection." - About.com Guide to Knitting "Just like every other knitter, I've been bitten by the lace bug and this book is giving me the fever." - Knitty.com "Nancy Bush and Interweave Press have become the talk of many knit lists with the release of Knitted Lace of Estonia. Thanks to them, the knitting world once again has an instant enduring classic; one that will give hours of pleasure for years to come." - Knit Together "Nancy Bush's gift as a teacher extends to her writing - A thorough English reference on the history, technique, and stitches that the Haapsalu knitters used in their famous shawls and scarves." - Clara Parkes, Knitter's Review "If you love fine lace, you certainly will enjoy this new book. The history and patterns are wonderful." - Knitting News "How can you not love a book like this? It's got everything. History. Beautiful patterns. Great stitches. Lovely pictures. Good writing." - KnittingScholar.com "For knitters who love lace, Nancy Bush, really skinny yarns and/or eastern Europe, the only logical choice is Knitted Lace of Estonia." - knotions online magazine "The range of beautiful projects will be attractive to knitters of all skill levels. Nancy's clear step-by-step instructions and tips make the seemingly daunting intricate lace patterns easily understood." - Knit 'N Style "A true treasure of a book. Not only is the writing and knitting within it beautiful and inspirational, but this book is clearly a labour of love and commitment." - YARN: The Australian Magazine for Knitting and More
Nancy Bush is author of 'Folk Kinitting in Estonia' (Interweave Press, 1999) and 'Folk Socks' (Interweave Press, 1994). She has published articles and designs in Interweave Knits, Piecework, Spin-Off, Vogue Knitting, and Knitter's magazines. Owner of The Wooly West, a mail-order source for knitters, Nancy Bush lectures and teaches workshops worldwide.
* More than 40,000 copies of the original paperback sold since original publication in October 2008 (12,000 in book trade) * Nancy Bush is an internationally respected authority on Estonian lace knitting. Her workshops on Estonian lace are regularly full to capacity. Nancy has a large following and a proven track record for clear instructions and appealing projects. * The enclosed 60-minute DVD gives the clearest possible instruction, with Nancy's engaging storytelling and teaching.