- Howand whyliberal politicians, including Barack Obama, downplay the Islamic threat
- The systematic suppression of free speech through lawsuits, prosecutions, threats, and violence meted out against Islam s critics
- The untold story: how Islamic groups are redefining human rights to suppress non-Muslims everywhere
- The true, bloody history of Islam s spread throughout the world
- How the West can defend itself against an existential enemy determined to conquer the globeExpelled from Britain, banned from Indonesia, denounced by the UN Secretary General, prosecuted in court for his beliefs, forced into government safe houses, and constantly threatened with death, Geert Wilders is unbowed and unapologetic. Marked for Death is a stark warning about a growing threat to our liberties written by a man who has lost his freedomand would not see the rest of us suffer the same fate."
Har du läst boken? Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken .
A member of the Dutch Parliament since 1998, Geert Wilders is the founder and leader of the Party for Freedom (PVV) in the Netherlands. Since 2004, he has been living under round-the-clock police protection due to death threats from extremist Muslims. In 2008, he attracted international attention when he was taken to court over <i>Fitna</i>, a documentary he filmed that explores Islamic terrorism and the spread of Islam in the Netherlands. Mr. Wilders now travels the world in defense of liberty and freedom of expression.