The key features of the book are:
- Explanation of the confusing emotion of anger in simple terms, including the physiology of anger and its deleterious effects.
- Detail anger management techniques for individuals, family, school and workplace.
- Easy tips to master anger where chronic anger and unhappiness translates into negative human behavior: abusive love relationships, dating violence, date rape, drug abuse, driving aggression, robbery, gambling, suicidal ideation, sensation seeking and other impulse control behaviors.
- A to Z tips for self-management of anger.
- How to reconstruct their negative thoughts, feelings and behaviors with emphasis on therapeutic intervention for serious anger problems.
This book provides useful tips on mastering the art of anger management. Its lucid narration and the use of cartoons and illustrations make it an interesting, entertaining and effective read for professionals as well as lay persons, Physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors can also recommend this book to their patients.
Bloggat om Anger Management
PART ONE: ANGER, CAUSES, EXPRESSIONS AND TYPES Introduction Anger Experience Anger Expression Measurement of Anger Expression Types of Anger Marital Anger Gender and Anger Expression Childhood Anger Family Structure and Effect on Anger Effects of Domestic Violence Parenting Style and Anger Generation Child Abuse and Anger Generation Adolescent Anger Youth Anger Uncontrolled Anger Causes of Anger Negative Emotions and Anger Effects of Various Personalities and Perceptions Environmental Factors and Anger PART TWO: VARIOUS EFFECTS OF ANGER ON PEOPLE Anger and Physiological Problems The AHA-syndrome Anger and Physical Health Anger and Psychological Problems Anger and Behavioral Problems PART THREE: DEALING WITH ANGER Anger Management Anger Management Tips for Self-improvement A to Z tips for Anger Management Anger Management in Family Anger Management in School Anger Management at Workplace Therapeutic Intervention for Management of Anger Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy Anger Management Intervention Children's Self-management of Academic Behaviour Family Anger Management Intervention