Preview the coming revolution in software intelligence!
- Foreword by Arthur C. Clarke
- How today's agents work-and how they're different from their over-hyped predecessors
- Top agent applications in healthcare, finance, retail, media, government, and more
- Supercharging Web sites and e-commerce with agent technology
- The key players in the software industry and academia
- Standards and their role in agent development
Har du läst boken? Bli först att betygsätta och recensera boken .
Fler böcker av Richard Murch
Master project management, today's most critical business skill! Project management leadership is today's #1 business skill. Talented, knowledgeable project managers command the best assignments and compensation: they are the future leaders of bus...
Systems that install, heal, protect themselves and adapt to your needs automatically Using autonomic computing to reduce costs, improve services, and enhance agility Autonomic components, architectures, standards, and development tools Planning fo...
RICHARD MURCH currently works for IBM in Columbus, OH. Formerly with Andersen Consulting, he has been involved with intelligent software agent technology for over eight years. TONY JOHNSON has been working in the computer field for over 25 years. Along with Richard Murch, he worked with James Martin on the influential Application Development Without Programming book which defined the tools known as Fourth Generation Languages (4GLs).