- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- MICROSOFT PRESS
- 230 x 190 x 40 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Paperback (1), CD-ROM (1)
- 1260 g
Du kanske gillar
Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Data Analysis & Business Modeling Book/CD Package
Data Analysis and Business Modeling
Solve real-world business problems with Excel 2007!
- Maximize profitsdetermine NPV, optimize your product mix, calculate ROI
- Create best, worst, and most-likely case scenarios for sales
- Analyze investment performance and help minimize risk
- Track your personal finances, calculate loan terms, and plan for retirement
- Use trend and seasonality to forecast revenue
- Estimate a products demand curve and manage inventory with precision Interpret the effects of price and advertising on sales
- Assign a dollar value to customer loyalty
- Solve work scheduling problems and shorten wait times for customer service queues
- PLUSpredict outcomes of sporting events, presidential elections, and more!
- Sample files from each chapter
- Problem-and-solution setsbuild your expertise!
- Fully searchable eBook
Fler böcker av Wayne L Winston
Bloggat om Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Data Analysi...
<p>Wayne L. Winston is a professor of Decision Sciences at Indiana University's Kelley School of Business and has earned numerous MBA teaching awards. For 20+ years, he has taught clients at Fortune 500 companies how to use Excel to make smarter business decisions. Wayne and his business partner Jeff Sagarin developed the player-statistics tracking and rating system used by the Dallas Mavericks professional basketball team. He is also a two time Jeopardy! champion.