- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- McGraw-Hill Education
- 45 Illustrations, unspecified
- 240 x 160 x 23 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 490 g
Du kanske gillar
Major Account Sales Strategy
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt359
knowing how to get to the decision maker, deal with the competition, understand buyer psychology, and service the client--these are the keys to success when you need to nail down major accounts. now, for the first time, here's a book of practical, proven-effective strategies and tactics for the entire major account sales cycle.
based on neil rackham's exhaustive research, the strategies you'll find here will enable you to . . .
- Tailor your selling strategy to match each step in the client's decision-making process.
- Ensure that you won't lose your customers because you'll know the psychology of the buyer and how to respond to their doubts.
- Gain entry to accounts through many different windows of opportunity.
- Deal with competitive situations, take on bigger competitors, and win using strategies that the author's meticulous research shows are employed by the most successful salespeople.
- Handle negotiations, concessions on price, and term agreements skillfully and effectively.
- Offer the ongoing technical and maintenance support that keeps your major accounts yours.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt The SPIN Selling Fieldbook: Practical Tools, Me... av Neil Rackham (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 539 kr
Fler böcker av Neil Rackham
Bloggat om Major Account Sales Strategy
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
- How Customers Make Decisions.
- Account Entry Strategy: Getting to Where It Counts.
- How to Make Your Customers Need You: Strategies for the
- Recognition of Needs Phase.
- Influencing the Customer's Choice: Strategies for Evaluation of Options Phase.
- Differentiation and Vulnerability: More About Competitive Strategy.
- Overcoming Final Fears: Strategies for the Resolution of Concerns Phase.
- Sales Negotiation: How to Offer Concessions and Agree on Terms.
- How to Ensure Continued Success: Implementation and Account Maintenance Strategies.
- Anatomy of a Sales Strategy.