- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Powell, Karlyn / Jean, Dominique
- 279 x 215 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 952 g
Du kanske gillar
First Aid for the Anesthesiology Boards
An Insider's Guide
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Turn to the proven First Aid formula to help you ace the Anesthesia Boards
an insider's step-by-step guide to passing the anesthesia board exam
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"Clinicians seeking certification and recertification in anesthesiology will find this book invaluable as an aid in their preparation for examinations."--doody's review service
written by a team of residents from st. luke's-roosevelt hospital center, this is a high-yield insider's guide to success on the anesthesia boards and in-service exams. the books presents quick, frequently-tested, high-yield facts based on the most recently administered exams. you will find this great for initial and last minute exam review and anesthesiologists will find it valuable as a refresher before recertification.
- A complete one-stop review for in-service, written, and oral boards
- Quick, high-yield facts review the most frequently tested topics
- Mnemonics make learning and memorization fast, fun, and easy
- Margin notes reinforce must-know information
- Covers all the subspecialties, including pediatric, obstetric, cardiac, and thoracic anesthesiology
- Reviews the most common oral board topics
- Great as a refresher for recertification
Introduction: How to Succeed on the Boards,Section 1: The Fundamentals of Anesthetic Management:Anesthetic Pharmacology,Physiology and Anesthesia,Preoperative Evaluation,Monitoring and Equipment,Techniques for General Anesthesia,Techniques for Regional Anesthesia,PACU,Section 2: Anesthesia for the Subspecialties:Pediatric Anesthesia,Obstetric Anesthesia,Cardiac Anesthesia,Thoracic Anesthesia,Vascular Anesthesia,Neurosurgical Anesthesia,Anesthesia for Trauma,Critical Care,Pain,Anesthesia for Ophthalmic and ENT Surgeries,Anesthesia for GU Surgery,Anesthesia for Patients with Liver Disease,Anesthesia for Patients with Endocrine Disease,Anesthesia for Transplantation,Anesthesia for Laparoscopic Surgery,Anesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgery,Anesthesia Outside of the ER,Special Considerations for Anesthesia Practice,Section 3:Common Oral Board Topics.
Bloggat om First Aid for the Anesthesiology Boards
Himani Bhatt, DO is a Resident Anesthesiologist at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center/Columbia University in New York City.
Karlyn J Powell, MD, is a regional anesthesia fellow at the Hospital for Special Surgery- Weill Cornell Medical College. She completed her residency in anesthesiology at St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She recieved her medical education from Drexel University College of Medicine and her undergraduate education from Brown University.
Dominique Aimee Jean, MD is a Resident Anesthesiologist at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center/Columbia University in New York City. She earned her MD at Albert Einsten College of Medicine (Class 0f 2005) and her undergraduate degree at Pennsylvania State University (Class of 1998).
Introduction: Guide to the ABA Part 1 Examination
section i: the fundamentals of anesthetic management
1. Anesthetic Pharmacology
2. Physiology and Anesthesia
3. Preoperative Evaluation
4. Anesthesia Machines
5. Monitoring and Equipment
6. Techniques for General Anesthesia
7. Regional Anesthesia
8. Postoperative Recovery
section ii: anesthesia for the subspecialties
9. Pediatric Anesthesia
10. Obstetric Anesthesia
11. Cardiac Anesthesia
12. Thoracic Anesthesia
13. Anesthesia for Vascular Surgery
14. Neurosurgical Anesthesia
15. Anesthesia for Trauma
16. Critical Care
17. Pain Management
18. Anesthesia for Ophthalmic and ENT Surgeries
19. Anesthesia for Genitourinary Surgery
20. Anesthesia for Patients with Liver Disease
21. Anesthesia for Patients with Endocrine Disease
22. Anesthesia for Organ Transplantation
23. Anesthesia for Laparoscopic Surgery
24. Anesthesia for Orthopedic Surgery
25. Anesthesia Outside of the Operating Room
26. Special Considerations in Anesthesia Practice
section iii: common oral board topics