- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- McGraw-Hill Education / Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 244 x 190 x 20 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 688 g
Du kanske gillar
Brave New Work
Dare to Lead
Exploring Innovationav David Smith569
The third edition of Exploring Innovation offers an engaging new perspective on innovation. The book provides business students with a clear understanding of the nature of innovation and how it can be managed and fostered. Written in an accessible style, Exploring Innovation encourages students to challenge their pre-conceived ideas about innovation and to see it as a continuous, on-going process, by exploring some of the biggest developments in innovation. Lively discussions of key concepts are provide through numerous case studies, on a range of original products and services, bringing business theories to life.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
The new edition has been fully revised and updated with a more intuitive structure to now feature:
- A greater emphasis on what innovation involves.
- A new chapter on Value Capture.
- Expanded coverage on Services and Process Innovations.
- Two new chapters covering Global and Green trends in innovation.
- 8 new major case studies and more than 40 new mini-cases including Twitter, Angry Birds, Netflick, Google and Toyota.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av David Smith
Imagine Karl Marx as a cartoonist, ready to set the record straight about his much maligned classic, Das Kapital. Impossibly difficult? Not in the least. Hopelessly outdated? Far from it. Though first published in 1867, Capital remains keenly rele...
David Smith is Professor of Innovation Management at Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
part 1: what is innovation?
2Types of innovation
3Theories of innovation
part 2: what does innovation involve?
4Sources of innovation
5The process of innovation
7Intellectual property rights
part 3: how do you manage innovation?
part 4: developments in innovation
14National innovation systems