- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Woodhead Publishing
- Markovic, Gordana / Pasquini, Daniel
- Color illustrations
- 228 x 158 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1314:Standard Color 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 680 g
Du kanske gillar
Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Micro and Nano Blends
Preparation and Characterisation
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt2809
In addition, the book discusses preparation methods and applications for various types of polymer-based macro, micro, and nano blends. Chapters include thermoplastic-based polymer & nano blends, applications of rubber based and thermoplastic blends, micro/nanostructures polymer blends containing block copolymers, advances in polymer-inorganic hybrids as membrane materials, synthesis of polymer/inorganic hybrids through heterophase polymerizations, nanoporous polymer foams from nanostructured polymer blends, and natural polymeric biodegradable nano blends for protein delivery.
- Describes the techniques pertaining to a kind (or small number) of blends, showing specific examples of their applications
- Covers micro, macro, and nano polymer blends
- Contains contributions from leading experts in the field
Fler böcker av P M Visakh
Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites
P M Visakh, Mong Liang
Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) (PET) is an industrially important material which is not treated specifically in any other book. Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites fills this gap and systematically guides the rea...
Polyaniline Blends, Composites, and Nanocomposites
P M Visakh
Polyaniline Blends, Composites, and Nanocomposites summarizes recent advances in polyaniline-based blends, composites and nanocomposites. Polyaniline (PANI) is a conducting polymer with a range of potential applications, particularly in electronic...
Bloggat om Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Mic...
Dr. Visakh P.M. is working as Post Doc. Researcher at Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia. He obtained his PhD, MPhil and MSc degrees from School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. He has edited 15 books with publishers including Wiley-Scrivener, Springer, Royal Society of Chemistry, and Elsevier. Gordana Markovic has been employed as a quality engineer at the "Tigar Technical Rubber" factory in Pirot, Serbia since 1990. In 2010 she became a Senior Researcher. She has published 138 publications, 2 book chapters, and 12 reviews and has presented at more than 20 conferences. Her research interests include: rubber, polymer nanocomposites and polymer blends. Daniel Pasquini is an Associate Professor and Researcher at the Chemistry Institute of the Federal University of Uberlndia, Uberlndia-MG, Brazil. He has edited 7 books, and published more than 25 publications in indexed journals, 12 book chapters and more than 85 works in conferences. His research interests include: polymers from renewable sources, vegetal macromolecules; cellulosic fibers; composites; nanocellulose and nanocomposites.
1. Polymer Blends: State of Art 2. Thermoplastic Based Nano Blends: Preparation and Characterizations 3. Hybrid Composites Using Natural Polymer Blends and Carbon Nanostructures: Preparation, Characterization and Applications 4. Applications of Rubber Based Blends 5. Applications of Thermoplastic Based Blends 6. Micro/Nanostructures Polymer Blends Containing Block Copolymers 7. Advances in Polymer-Inorganic Hybrids as Membrane Materials 8. Synthesis of Polymer/Inorganic Hybrids through Heterophase Polymerizations 9. Nanoporous Polymer Foams from Nanostructured Polymer Blends: Preparation, Characterization, and Properties 10. Natural Polymeric Biodegradable Nano Blend For Protein Delivery