- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Lindskog, Eva / Lacki, Karol / M.Galliher, Parrish
- 279 x 222 x 57 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 2971 g
Du kanske gillar
Development, Design, and Implementation of Manufacturing Processes
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt5119
The integrity of the bioprocess ultimately determines the quality of the product in the biotherapeutics arena, and this book covers every stage including all technologies related to downstream purification and upstream processing fields. Economic considerations are included throughout, with recommendations for lowering costs and improving efficiencies. Designed for quick reference and easy accessibility of facts, calculations and guidelines, this book is an essential tool for industrial scientists and managers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Offers a comprehensive, go-to reference for daily work decisions
- Covers both upstream and downstream processes
- Includes case studies that emphasize financial outcomes
- Presents summaries, decision grids, graphs and overviews for quick reference
Fler böcker av Gunter Jagschies
Handbook of Process Chromatography
Gunter Jagschies, Gail K Sofer, Lars Hagel
This book will update the original edition published in 1997. Since the publication of the first edition, the biotechnology and biologics industries have gained extensive knowledge and experience in downstream processing using chromatography and o...
Bloggat om Biopharmaceutical Processing
Dr. Jagschies is a 30-plus year employee at GE Healthcare Life Sciences and a globally recognized expert in bioprocessing. He has published numerous papers and two books on the development, manufacturing and economics of biotherapeutics, and in 2012 he received the BioProcess International award "Thought Leader of the Decade. Dr. Lindskog has degrees in chemical engineering and bioprocess technology. She has been working across the biopharmaceutical process, with a focus on innovation in upstream technology. Dr. Lacki's educational background is in process and chemical engineering, and he is heavily involved in R&D projects related to chromatography media development, process development and validation, and facility design. Mr. Galliher is co-inventor on numerous patents in the field of biomanufacturing. In 2012, he received the BioProcess International Award as "Thought Leader of the Decade in the Upstream Processing category.
1. Overview of Biotherapeutics and Vaccine Industry 2. Industrial Process Design Concepts 3. Single-Use Concepts in Manufacturing 4. Equipment and Automation 5. Facility Design 6. Process Development Routines 7. Production Sources and their Selection 8. Upstream Processing 9. Downstream Processing 1: Recovery Process 10. Downstream Processing 2: Purification Process 11. Downstream Related Methods 12. Analytics 13. Regulatory Aspects 14. Manufacturing Operations 15. Economics