- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- diagrams, figures
- 226 x 150 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 409 g
Du kanske gillar
The Art of War
Mergers and Acquisitions Basics
All You Need To Know329
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Mergers and Acquisitions Basics: All You Need to Know provides an introduction to the fundamental concepts of mergers and acquisitions. Key concepts discussed include M&As as change agents in the context of corporate restructuring; legal structures and strategies employed in corporate restructuring; takeover strategies and the impact on corporate governance; takeover defenses; and players who make mergers and acquisitions happen. The book also covers developing a business plan and the tools used to evaluate, display, and communicate information to key constituencies both inside and outside the corporation; the acquisition planning process; the negotiation, integration planning, and closing phases; financing transactions; and M&A post-merger integration.
Laddas ned direkt359
This book is written for buyers and sellers of businesses, financial analysts, chief executive officers, chief financial officers, operating managers, investment bankers, and portfolio managers. Others who may have an interest include bank lending officers, venture capitalists, government regulators, human resource managers, entrepreneurs, and board members. The book may also be used as a companion or supplemental text for undergraduate and graduate students taking courses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, business strategy, management, governance, and entrepreneurship.
- Describes a broad view of the mergers and acquisition process to illustrate agents' interactions
- Simplifies without overgeneralizing
- Bases conclusions on empirical evidence, not experience and opinion
- Features a recent business case at the end of each chapter
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Donald Depamphilis
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Other Restructuring Activities: An Integrated Approach to Process, Tools, Cases, and Solutions, Tenth Edition, is the most comprehensive and cutting-edge text available on the subject. Supported by recent peer-reviewed a...
Recensioner i media
"A masterfully written text for the M&A student and professional: clear, concise, comprehensive, practical, and insightful."--Lloyd Levitin, Professor of Clinical Finance and Business Economics, University of Southern California
Donald M. DePamphilis has a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard University and has managed more than 30 acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, minority investments, as well as licensing and supply agreements. He is Emeritus Clinical Professor of Finance at the College of Business Administration at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. He has also taught mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring at the Graduate School of Management at the University of California, Irvine, and Chapman University to undergraduates, MBA, and Executive MBA students. He has published a number of articles on economic forecasting, business planning, and marketing. As Vice President of Electronic Commerce at Experian, Dr. DePamphilis managed the development of an award winning Web Site. He was also Vice President of Business Development at TRW Information Systems and Services, Director of Planning at TRW, and Chief Economist at National Steel Corporation.
1. Introduction to Mergers and Acquisitions 2. What History Tells Us about M and A Performance 3. Developing Takeover Strategies and the Impact on Corporate Governance 4. Common Takeover Defenses 5. Key Players in Mergers and Acquisitions 6. Developing the Business Plan as the Initial Phase of the Merger and Acquisition Process 7. The Role of the Acquisition Plan, Finding a Target, and Making First Contact 8. The Negotiation through Closing Phases 9. Financing Transactions 10. M and A Post-Merger Integration