- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- ACADEMIC PRESS (LONDON)
- CYang, Christopher / Mao, Wenji / Zheng, Xiaolong / Wang, Hui
- 236 x 193 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 704 g
Du kanske gillar
Intelligent Systems for Security Informatics729Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.Finns även som
The Intelligent Systems Series comprises titles that present state-of-the-art knowledge and the latest advances in intelligent systems. Its scope includes theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications.
Laddas ned direkt909
The most prevalent topics in Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI) include data management, data and text mining for ISI applications, terrorism informatics, deception and intent detection, terrorist and criminal social network analysis, public health and bio-security, crime analysis, cyber-infrastructure protection, transportation infrastructure security, policy studies and evaluation, and information assurance, among others.This book covers the most active research work inrecent years.
- Pulls together key information on ensuring national security around the world
- The latest research on this subject is concisely presented within the book, with several figures to support the text.
- Will be of interest to attendees of The Intelligence and Security Informatics conference series, which include IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (IEEE ISI)
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Recensioner i media
"Yang, Mao, Zheng, and Wang survey the most active areas of research in the overlap between intelligence and security. They consider such aspects as social media forums and videos, proactive cyber defense, a high-level architecture and design of a decision engine for marine safety and security, criminal identity resolution using personal and social identity attributes, and a study of covert networks of terrorists."--Reference & Research Book News, October 2013
- Revealing the Hidden World of the Dark Web: Social Media Forums and Videos
- Proactive Cyber Defense
- Privacy-Preserving Social Network Integration
- A Digraph Model for Risk Identification and Management in SCADA Systems
- High-Level Architecture and Design of a Decision Engine for Marine Safety & Security
- Criminal Identity Resolution Using Personal and Social Identity Attributes: A Collective Resolution Approach
- Importance of Cutting Terrorist Financing
- Study on Covert Networks of Terrorist Based on Interactive Relationship Hypothesis
- Incorporating Data and Methodologies for Knowledge Discover for Crime