- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- Approx 175 illustrations
- Approx. 175 illustrations
- 226 x 152 x 23 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 613 g
Du kanske gillar
Renewable Energy Systems
A Smart Energy Systems Approach to the Choice and Modeling of 100% Renewable Solutionsav Henrik Lund908
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
In this new edition of Renewable Energy Systems, globally recognized renewable energy researcher and professor, Henrik Lund,sets forth a straightforward, comprehensive methodology for comparing different energy systems' abilities to integrate fluctuating and intermittent renewable energy sources. The book does this by presenting an energy system analysis methodology.
Laddas ned direkt1044
The bookprovides the results of more than fifteen comprehensive energy system analysis studies, examinesthe large-scale integration of renewable energy into the present system, and presents concrete design examples derived from a dozen renewable energy systems around the globe. Renewable Energy Systems, Second Edition also undertakes the socio-political realities governing the implementation of renewable energy systems by introducing a theoretical framework approach aimed at understanding how major technological changes, such as renewable energy, can be implemented at both the national and international levels.
- Provides an introduction to the technical design of renewable energy systems
- Demonstrates how to analyze the feasibility and efficiency of large-scale systems to help implementers avoid costly trial and error
- Addresses the socio-political challenge of implementing the shift to renewables
- Features a dozen extensive case studies from around the globe that provide real-world templates for new installations
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Henrik Lund
Odontologisk radiologi Odontologisk radiologi utgör en grundpelare för diagnostik och behandling inom tandvården. Samtidigt innefattar röntgenundersökningen både nytta och risker. Detta ställer höga krav på kunskap om såväl grundläggande röntgenfy...
Recensioner i media
"Overall it is a fascinating and challenging read, linking political and technical insights in a uniquely Danish way, but hopefully offering the rest of us a way forward too." --Energy Research & Social Science, September 2014
"The technical analysis, and the use of case studies of specific issues from Denmark and some from elsewhere, is detailed and quite convincing...a fascinating and challenging read, linking political and technical insights in a uniquely Danish way, but hopefully offering the rest of us a way forward too." --Energy Research & Social Science, August2014
Prof. M.Sc.Eng., Ph.D., Dr.Techn. Henrik Lund is Professor in Energy Planning at Aalborg University, Denmark. A highly regarded and world leading researcher, he is listed in the ISI Highly Cited researchers which ranks him among the top 1% of researchers in the world within engineering. Prof. Lund holds a PhD in Implementation of Sustainable Energy Systems (1990) and a Senior Doctoral degree in Choice Awareness and Renewable Energy Systems (2009). For many years, his area of expertise has been energy system analysis, energy planning, and energy economics. Prof. Lund is Editor-in-Chief of Elsevier's Energy - The International Journal and is the author of more than 400 books and articles, including the book 'Renewable Energy Systems'. He is the architect behind the advanced energy system analysis software EnergyPLAN.
1. Introduction 2. Theory: Choice Awareness Theses 3. Methodology: Choice Awareness Strategies 4. Tool: The EnergyPLAN Energy System Analysis Model 5. Analysis: Large-Scale Integration of Renewable Energy 6. Analysis: Smart Energy Systems and Infrastructures 7. Analysis: 100 Percent Renewable Energy Systems 8. Empirical Examples: Choice Awareness Cases 9. Conclusions and Recommendations