- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Winner of 2014 Digital Forensics Book of the Year 2014
- SYNGRESS MEDIA
- Zimmerman, Eric
- 234 x 190 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 553 g
Du kanske gillar
X-Ways Forensics Practitioner's Guide
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt619
In the X-Ways Forensics Practitioner's Guide, the authors provide you with complete coverage of this powerful tool, walking you through configuration and X-Ways fundamentals, and then moving through case flow, creating and importing hash databases, digging into OS artifacts, and conducting searches.
With X-Ways Forensics Practitioner's Guide, you will be able to use X-Ways Forensics to its fullest potential without any additional training. The book takes you from installation to the most advanced features of the software. Once you are familiar with the basic components of X-Ways, the authors demonstrate never-before-documented features using real life examples and information on how to present investigation results. The book culminates with chapters on reporting, triage and preview methods, as well as electronic discovery and cool X-Ways apps.
- Provides detailed explanations of the complete forensic investigation processe using X-Ways Forensics.
- Goes beyond the basics: hands-on case demonstrations of never-before-documented features of X-Ways.
- Provides the best resource of hands-on information to use X-Ways Forensics.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Test Results For Digital Data Acquisition Tool:... av Ridgeway (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 798 kr
Recensioner i media
"...good reference manual for anyone who wants to learn more about the XWF software...also highly recommended for expert forensics specialists who want to utilize the fullest potential of the XWF software tools."--Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law,Vol 9, No 3
Bloggat om X-Ways Forensics Practitioner's Guide
Brett Shavers is a former law enforcement officer of a municipal police department. He has been an investigator assigned to state and federal task forces. Besides working many specialty positions, Brett was the first digital forensics examiner at his police department, attended over 2000 hours of forensic training courses across the country, collected more than a few certifications along the way, and set up the department's first digital forensics lab in a small, cluttered storage closet. Eric Zimmerman has been involved with computers in some form or fashion since the days of the Commodore 64. Eric holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. In 2007, Eric started working for a federal law enforcement agency as a Special Agent.
- Installation and Configuration of X-Ways Forensics
- Case Management and Imaging
- Navigating the X-Ways Forensics Interface
- Refine Volume Snapshot
- The XWF Internal Has Database and the Registry Viewer
- Searching in X-Ways Forensics
- Advanced Use of X-Ways Forensics
- X-Ways Forensics Reporting
- X-Ways Forensics and Electronic Discovery
- X-Ways Forensics and Criminal Investigations