- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- ACADEMIC PRESS (LONDON)
- Parkvall, Stefan / Skold, Johan
- Approx 200 illustrations
- Approx. 200 illustrations
- 240 x 190 x 33 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1401 g
Du kanske gillar
4G: LTE/LTE-Advanced for Mobile Broadband
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Key technologies presented include multi-carrier transmission, advanced single-carrier transmission, advanced receivers, OFDM, MIMO and adaptive antenna solutions, radio resource management and protocols, and different radio network architectures. Their role and use in the context of mobile broadband access in general is explained, giving both a high-level overview and more detailed step-by-step explanations.
This book is a must-have resource for engineers and other professionals in the telecommunications industry, working with cellular or wireless broadband technologies, giving an understanding of how to utilize the new technology in order to stay ahead of the competition.
New to this edition:
- New RF configurations including operation in non-contiguous spectrum, multi-bands base stations and new frequency bands
- Overview of 5G as a set of well-integrated radio-access technologies, including support for higher frequency bands and flexible spectrum management, massive antenna configurations, and ultra-dense deployments
- Covers a complete update to the latest 3GPP Release-11
- Two new chapters on HetNet, covering small cells/heterogeneous deployments, and CoMP, including Inter-site coordination
- Overview of current status of LTE release 12 including further enhancements of local-area, CoMP and multi-antenna transmission, Machine-type-communication, Device-to-device communication
Fler böcker av författarna
Recensioner i media
"A complete description of the LTE-Advanced radio access is provided from the bottom up. The topics include high data rates in mobile communication, multi-antenna techniques, radio-interface architecture, downlink physical-layer processing, multi-point coordination and transmission, spectrum and radio frequency characteristics, and performance."--ProtoView.com, February 2014
Bloggat om 4G: LTE/LTE-Advanced for Mobile Broadband
Erik Dahlman works at Ericsson Research and are deeply involved in 4G and 5G development and standardization since the early days of 3G research. Stefan Parkvall works at Ericsson Research and are deeply involved in 4G and 5G development and standardization since the early days of 3G research. Johan Skold works at Ericsson Research and are deeply involved in 4G and 5G development and standardization since the early days of 3G research.
1. Background of LTE 2. High Data Rates in Mobile Communication 3. OFDM Transmission 4. Wider-Band "Single-Carrier" Transmission 5. Multi-Antenna Techniques 6. Scheduling, Link Adaptation, Hybrid ARQ 7. LTE Radio Access: An Overview 8. Radio-Interface Architecture 9. Physical Transmission Resources 10. Downlink Physical-Layer Processing 11. Uplink Physical-Layer Processing 12. Retransmission Protocols 13. Scheduling and Rate Adaptation 14. Access Procedures 15. Multi-Point Coordination and Transmission 16. Heterogeneous Deployments 17. Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Services 18. Relaying 19. Spectrum and RF Characteristics 20. Performance 21. Future Radio Access- Final Thoughts