- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- L.Purich, Daniel / DonaldAllison, R.
- Antal komponenter
- 13:B&W 8.5 x 11 in or 280 x 216 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
Du kanske gillar
The Enzyme Reference
A Comprehensive Guidebook to Enzyme Nomenclature, Reactions, and Methods
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt2659
- Includes a compendium of over 6,000 enzyme reactions (including enzyme commission numbers, alternative names, substrates, products, alternative substrates, and properties)
- Covers over 900 chemical structures of key metabolites and cofactors
- Index directs readers to the exact pages for over 9,500 enzyme names
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Enzyme Kinetics and Mechanism, Part F: Detectio... av Daniel L Purich (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 4838 kr
Fler böcker av Daniel L Purich
Recensioner i media
"This compendium of known facts regarding most common enzymatic reactions is sure to be immensely useful to biochemists and chemists...highly recommended..." --VASSAR COLLEGE
Bloggat om The Enzyme Reference
Daniel Lee Purich has been at the forefront of biochemistry research for more than 25 years. He was awarded the National Institutes of Health Research Career Development Award from 1977-1982, the Plous Teaching Award (the University of California Santa Barbara Campus-Wide Teaching Award) in 1977, has been a member of the National Institutes of Health Biochemistry Study Section from 1982-1985, and a member of the Journal of Biological Chemistry Editorial Board from 1981-1986. He has been a member of the American Society of Biological Chemists, the American Chemical Society, the New York Academy of Sciences, the Biochemical Society, and the American Society for Cell Biology. Dr. Purich is currently a Professor and Chairman of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the Florida College of Medicine. He is the author and editor of numerous scientific publications.
Preface Nonstandard Journal Abbreviations Used Enzyme Reference Index