- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- BHARGAVA, KALPANA / BENJAMIN, ROBSON
- 234 x 190 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 952 g
Du kanske gillar
Biosensors and Bioelectronics
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt1999
Authored by a team of bioinstrumentation experts, this book serves as a blueprint for performing advanced fabrication and characterization of sensor systems-arming readers with an application-based reference that enriches the implementation of the most advanced technologies in the field.
- Features descriptions of functionalized nanocomposite materials and carbon fibre electrode-based biosensors for field and in vivo applications
- Presents a range of interwoven contributing subjects, including electrochemistry, nanoparticles, and conducting polymers
- Includes more than 70 figures and illustrations that enhance key concepts and aid in retention
- Ideal reference for those studying bioreceptors, transducers, bioinstrumentation, nanomaterials, immunosensors, nanotubes, nanoparticles, and electrostatic interactions
- Authored by a collaborative team of scientists with more than 50 years of experienced in field research and instruction combined
Fler böcker av Chandran Karunakaran
Spin Resonance Spectroscopy
Spin Resonance Spectroscopy: Principles and Applications presents the principles, recent advancements and applications of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) and electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) in a single multi-disciplinary reference. Spin res...
Bloggat om Biosensors and Bioelectronics
Chandran Karunakaran, PhD, is Associate Professor of Chemistry in the Biomedical Research Lab at VHNSN College, Tamilnadu, India. Dr. Karunakaran received his PhD in magnetic resonance and has worked in the National Biomedical EPR Centre and Free Radical Research Centre in Medical College of Wisconsin for the last 5 years as Postdoc, Research Scientist and Assistant Professor.
1. Introduction to biosensors; 2. Enzymatic and Enzyme Mimetic Biosensors; 3. Nanomaterial Enhanced Electrochemical Biosensors; 4. Immunosensors; 5. Bioelectronics.