Du kanske gillar
A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Assuming no knowledge of programming, this book guides the reader through both programming and built-in functions to easily exploit MATLAB's extensive capabilities for tackling engineering problems. The book starts with programming concepts, such as variables, assignments, and selection statements, moves on to loops, and then solves problems using both the programming concept and the power of MATLAB. In-depth coverage is given to input/output, a topic fundamental to many engineering applications.
- Winner of a 2017 Textbook Excellence Award (Texty) from the Textbook and Academic Authors Association
- Presents programming concepts and MATLAB built-in functions side-by-side
- Offers a systematic, step-by-step approach, building on concepts throughout the book and facilitating easier learning
- Includes sections on common pitfalls and programming guidelines to direct students toward best practices
- Combines basic programming concepts, built-in functions, and advanced topics for problem solving with MATLAB to make this book uniquely suitable for a wide range of courses teaching or using MATLAB across the curriculum
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt University Physics with Modern Physics, Global ... av Hugh D Young (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 1254 kr
Bloggat om Matlab
Stormy Attaway is Assistant Professor and Faculty Coordinator for Special Programs within the Mechanical Engineering Department at Boston University. She also currently serves as Director of Curricular Assessment and Improvement for the College of Engineering. In this capacity, she coordinates the curricular assessment and improvement programs within the College, in order to better the academic experience of the undergraduates. She has been the course coordinator for the Engineering Computation courses at Boston University for over twenty years, and has taught a variety of programming courses using many different languages and software packages.
Part 1: Introduction to Programming Using MATLAB 1. Introduction to MATLAB 2. Vectors and Matrices 3. Introduction to MATLAB Programming 4. Selection Statements 5. Loop Statements and Vectorizing Code 6. MATLAB Programs 7. String Manipulation 8. Data Structures: Cell Arrays and Structures Part 2: Advanced Topics for Problem Solving with MATLAB 9. Advanced File Input and Output 10. Advanced Functions 11. Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming and Graphics 12. Advanced Plotting Technique 13. Sights and Sounds 14. Advanced Mathematics