- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Della Pina, Cristina / Falletta, Ermelinda
- 234 x 190 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 907 g
Du kanske gillar
Polyaniline Blends, Composites, and Nanocomposites
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt2899
The book includes discussion of reinforcement of polyaniline via addition of carbon-based materials, blends with thermoplastics, thermosets, natural and synthetic rubber, and polyaniline based composites and nanocomposites, with an emphasis on enabling polymer scientists and engineers to more effectively utilize this material in new applications.
- Includes an in-depth update on the state of research into this exciting material, with detailed and practical information for developing emerging applications of polyaniline
- Enables polymer scientists and engineers to overcome challenges and take advantage of opportunities relating to polyaniline, e.g., solubility of the polymer, improving conductivity and more
- Includes detailed coverage of the preparation, characterization and application of PANI-based composites in detail, along with the structure-property relationship and modification of PANI
Fler böcker av P M Visakh
Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Micro and Nano Blends
P M Visakh
Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Micro and Nano Blends: Preparation and Characterisation discusses the various types of techniques that are currently used for the characterization of polymer-based macro, micro, and nano blends. It summarizes ...
Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites
P M Visakh, Mong Liang
Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) (PET) is an industrially important material which is not treated specifically in any other book. Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites fills this gap and systematically guides the rea...
Bloggat om Polyaniline Blends, Composites, and Nanoc...
Dr. Visakh P.M. is working as Post Doc. Researcher at Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia. He obtained his PhD, MPhil and MSc degrees from School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. He has edited 15 books with publishers including Wiley-Scrivener, Springer, Royal Society of Chemistry, and Elsevier. Cristina Della Pina was awarded the Master and Ph.D. degrees in Industrial Chemistry at the Universit degli Studi di Milano (Italy) under the supervision of Prof. Michele Rossi. She is presently Associate Professor of Chemistry, Dipartimento di Chimica, Universit degli Studi di Milano, CNR-ISTM. She is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Advanced Catalysis Science and Technology, and co-author of the book 'Polyaniline: From tradition to innovation' with Nova Science Publishers. She has co-authored seventy scientific articles in peer-reviewed journals and one patent. Her research work focuses on the development and application of heterogeneous catalysts for the selective oxidation of organic compounds and conducting polymers. Ermelinda Falletta received her master's degree in organic chemistry at the University of Palermo. More recently, she has been researching new 'green' approaches to the preparation of new polymeric materials at the Dipartimento di Chimica, Universit degli Studi di Milano, CNR-ISTM. She is the other co-author of 'Polyaniline: From tradition to innovation', and is the co-author of over thirty scientific papers.
1. Polyaniline based blends, composites and nanocomposites: State of Art, New Challenges and Opportunities 2. Polyaniline: Structure and properties relationship 3. Modification of Polyaniline 4. Reinforcements and Characterization of carbon-based Polyaniline composites 5. Nano/micro sized polyaniline materials based blends and composites 6. Polyaniline nano/micro materials based blends and composites 7. Nano and Micro patterning of Polyaniline 8. Polyaniline based blends: thermoplastic and thermoset 9. Polyaniline based blends: natural rubber and synthetic rubber 10. Polyaniline based composites and nanocomposites 11. Characterization of Polyaniline based blends, composites and nanocomposites 12. Polyaniline/natural polymers composites and nanocomposites 13. Biomedical application of Polyaniline based blends, composites and nanocomposites 14. Applications of Polyaniline based blends, composites and nanocomposites 15. Other applications of Polyaniline based blends, composites and nanocomposites