- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- Zhang, Zhiyong / Sheng, Michael
- Black & white illustrations
- 235 x 191 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 627 g
Du kanske gillar
Computational Intelligence for Multimedia Big Data on the Cloud with Engineering Applications989Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.Finns även som
Computational Intelligence for Multimedia Big Data on the Cloud with Engineering Applications covers timely topics, including the neural network (NN), particle swarm optimization (PSO), evolutionary algorithm (GA), fuzzy sets (FS) and rough sets (RS), etc. Furthermore, the book highlights recent research on representative techniques to elaborate how a data-centric system formed a powerful platform for the processing of cloud hosted multimedia big data and how it could be analyzed, processed and characterized by CI. The book also provides a view on how techniques in CI can offer solutions in modeling, relationship pattern recognition, clustering and other problems in bioengineering.
Laddas ned direkt1629
It is written for domain experts and developers who want to understand and explore the application of computational intelligence aspects (opportunities and challenges) for design and development of a data-centric system in the context of multimedia cloud, big data era and its related applications, such as smarter healthcare, homeland security, traffic control trading analysis and telecom, etc. Researchers and PhD students exploring the significance of data centric systems in the next paradigm of computing will find this book extremely useful.
- Presents a brief overview of computational intelligence paradigms and its significant role in application domains
- Illustrates the state-of-the-art and recent developments in the new theories and applications of CI approaches
- Familiarizes the reader with computational intelligence concepts and technologies that are successfully used in the implementation of cloud-centric multimedia services in massive data processing
- Provides new advances in the fields of CI for bio-engineering application
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Handbook of Research on Fuzzy and Rough Set The... av Arun Kumar Sangaiah, Xiao-Zhi Gao, Ajith Abraham (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 3638 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Arun Kumar Sangaiah
Dr. Arun Kumar Sangaiah received his Master of Engineering from Anna University and Ph.D. from VIT University, India. He is currently as a Professor at the School of Computing Science and Engineering, VIT University, Vellore, India. His areas of research interest include machine learning, Internet of Things, Sustainable Computing. Moreover, he has holding visiting professor positions in China, France, Japan, South Korea. Further, he has been visited many research centers and universities in China, Japan, France, Singapore and South Korea for join collaboration towards research projects and publications. Dr. Sangaiah's outstanding scientific production spans over 200+ contributions published in high standard ISI journals, such as IEEE-TII, IEEE-Communication Magazine, IEEE Systems and IEEE IoT. In addition, he has authored/edited 8 books (Elsevier, Springer and others) and edited 50 special issues in reputed ISI journals, such as IEEE-Communication Magazine, IEEE-TII, IEEE-IoT, ACM transaction on Intelligent Systems and Technology etc. He has also registered one Indian patent in the area of Computational Intelligence. His Google Scholar Citations reached 5000+ with h-index: 40+ and i10-index: 150+. Further, Dr. Sangaiah is responsible for EiC, Editorial Board Member and Associate Editor of many reputed ISI journals.Finally, he has received many awards that includes,Chinese Academy of Sciences-PIFI overseas visiting scientist award, UPEC-France Visiting Scholar award, Carrers-360 Top-10 Outstanding Researchers award and etc. Prof. Zhiyong Zhang received his Master, Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science from Dalian University of Technology and Xidian University, respectively. He was a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at Xi'an Jiaotong University, China. He is currently a full Henan Province Distinguished Professor and Dean with Department of Computer Science, College of Information Engineering, Henan University of Science & Technology. Prof. Zhang is a visiting professor of Computer Science Department, Iowa State University.
He is an ACM Senior Member, IEEE Senior Member, IEEE Systems, Man, Cybernetics Society Technical Committee on Soft Computing, World Federation on Soft Computing Young Researchers Committee, Membership for Digital Rights Management Technical Specialist Workgroup Attached to China National Audio, Video, Multimedia System and Device Standardization Technologies Committee. Prof. Zhang's research interests include multimedia social networks and digital rights management, applied soft computing, trusted computing, as well as security risk management. He has published over 80 scientific papers and four books on the above research fields, and held 8 granted patents. Quan Z. (?Michael) Sheng is currently a full Professor and Head of Department of Computing, at Macquarie University. Prof. Sheng has more than 10 years' research and development experience in the Internet of Things (IoT) and related areas such as service-oriented computing, ra...
1. A Cloud-Based Big Data System To Support Visually Impaired People Huseyin Temucin, Ali Seydi Keceli, Aydin Kaya, Hamdi Yalin Yalic, Bedir Tekinerdogan 2. Computational Intelligence in Smart Grid Environment Viera Rozinajov, Anna Bou Ezzeddine, Marek Lderer, Jaroslav Loebl, Rbert Magyar, Petra Vrablecov 3. Patient Facial Emotion Recognition and Sentiment Analysis Using Secure Cloud With Hardware Acceleration Alex D. Torres, Hao Yan, Armin Haj Aboutalebi, Arun Das, Lide Duan, Paul Rad 4. Novel Computational Intelligence Techniques for Automatic Pain Detection and Pain Intensity Level Estimation From Facial Expressions Using Distributed Computing for Big Data A. Sherly Alphonse, Dejey Dharma 5. Computational Intelligence Enabling the Development of Efficient Clinical Decision Support Systems: Case Study of Heart Failure Oluwarotimi Williams Samuel, Grace Mojisola Asogbon, Arun Kumar Sangaiah, Guanglin Li 6. Aspect Oriented Modeling of Missing Data Imputation for Internet of Things (IoT) Based Healthcare Infrastructure Senthil Murugan Balakrishnan, Arun Kumar Sangaiah 7. A Hybrid Computational Intelligence Decision Making Model for Multimedia Cloud Based Applications Chinu Singla, Sakshi Kaushal, Amandeep Verma, Harish Kumar 8. Energy-Constrained Workflow Scheduling in Cloud Using E-DSOS Algorithm Megha Sharma, Amandeep Verma, Arun Kumar Sangaiah 9. Producing Better Disaster Management Plan in Post-Disaster Situation Using Social Media Mining Sounak Sadhukhan, Soumya Banerjee, Prasun Das, Arun Kumar Sangaiah 10. Metaheuristic Algorithms: A Comprehensive Review Mohamed Abdel-Basset, Laila Abdel-Fatah, Arun Kumar Sangaiah 11. Unsupervised Anomaly Detection for High Dimensional Data-an Exploratory Analysis Anitha Ramchandran, Arun Kumar Sangaiah 12. Fog - Driven Healthcare Framework for Security Analysis Shalini Parasuraman, Arun Kumar Sangaiah 13. Medical Quality of Service Optimization Over Internet of Multimedia Things Ali Hassan Sodhro, Arun Kumar Sangaiah, Gul Hassan Sodhro, Mir Muhammad Lodro, Aicha Sekhari, Yacine Ouzrout, Sandeep Pirbhulal, Kaneez Fatima 14. Energy-Efficiency of Tools and Applications on Internet Ali Hassan Sodhro, Arun Kumar Sangaiah, Gul Hassan Sodhro, Aicha Sekhari, Yacine Ouzrout, Sandeep Pirbhulal 15. Transforming Healthcare Via Big Data Analytics S.S. Blessy Trencia Lincy, N. Suresh Kumar