- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- Marques, Antnio Cardoso
- Black & white illustrations
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
Du kanske gillar
The Extended Energy-Growth Nexus
Theory and Empirical Applications
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt1709
- Primes researchers to understand advanced literature and current methodologies within the energy-growth nexus
- Provides a rich set of working tools for econometricians working on real-world energy and growth problems
- Accompanied by representative databases and illustrative Stata and EViews code, facilitating replication and use
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt The Economics and Econometrics of the Energy-Gr... av Angeliki Menegaki (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 2138 kr
Fler böcker av Jose Alberto Fuinhas
Extended Energy-Growth Nexus
Jose Alberto Fuinhas, Antonio Cardoso Marques
The Extended Energy-Growth Nexus: Theory and Empirical Applications advances the established bivariate econometric relationship which inextricably links energy consumption to economic growth. The book extends this "e;nexus"e; to accommodat...
Bloggat om The Extended Energy-Growth Nexus
Jos Alberto Fuinhas, Ph.D. (in Economics) is Professor of Monetary and Financial Economics, Energy Economics, and Course Director of the Masters Degree in Economics at the Management and Economics Department of the University of Beira Interior (Portugal). Antnio Cardoso Marques, Ph.D. (in Economics) is Professor of Microeconomics and Energy Economics at the Management and Economics Department of the University of Beira Interior (Portugal).
1. Introduction 2. A survey on the augmented energy consumption - economic growth nexus 3. Augmented energy-growth nexus in four regions 4. The effect of public policies of renewable energy incentives on CO2 emissions 5. Electricity generation, waste, and CO2 emissions in Latin America countries 6. Economic Freedom, Globalization, and Wealth Concentration 7. The relationship between financial openness, renewable and non-renewable consumption, CO2 emissions and economic growth 8. On the economic growth and the sustainable development? 9. Daily management of electricity generation mix in France and Germany 10. The interactions between conventional and alternative energy sources in transport sector, economic growth and CO2 emissions 11. Conclusion