- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- unspecified Approx 100 illustrations Illustrations
- Black & white illustrations
- 235 x 190 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 465 g
Du kanske gillar
Hydrogen, Batteries and Fuel Cells
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Combines coverage of hydrogen, batteries and fuel cells in the context of future energy systems
- Provides the fundamental science needed to understand future energy systems in theory and practice
- Gives examples of problems and solutions in the use of hydrogen, batteries and fuel cells
- Considers basic issues in understanding hydrogen and electrochemical devices
- Describes methods for modeling and thermal management in future energy systems
Fler böcker av Bengt Sundn
Heat Transfer in Aerospace Applications
Heat Transfer in Aerospace Applications is the first book to provide an overall description of various heat transfer issues of relevance for aerospace applications. The book contains chapters relating to convection cooling, heat pipes, ablation, h...
Bloggat om Hydrogen, Batteries and Fuel Cells
Bengt Sundn is Professor Emeritus and Senior Professor in Heat Transfer at Lund University in Sweden. He was previously Professor of Heat Transfer, and Head of the Department of Energy Sciences. He graduated with an M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology, Gteborg, Sweden in 1973 and presented his PhD-thesis in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics in 1979, also at Chalmers University. In 1980 he was appointed Docent (the highest academic degree in Sweden) and held positions there as Research Associate, Docent and University lecturer. He has published widely on energy.