- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Balocco, Simone (ed.)
- Color illustrations
- 235 x 190 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1303:Standard Color 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 386 g
Du kanske gillar
Yuval Noah HarariHäftad
From Acquisition to Advanced Quantitative Analysis1210
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Intravascular Ultrasound: From Acquisition to Advanced Quantitative Analysis covers topics of the whole imaging pipeline, ranging from the definition of the clinical problem and image acquisition systems to image processing and analysis, including the assisted clinical-decision making procedures and treatment planning (stent deployment and follow up). Atherosclerosis, a disease of the vessel wall that produces vessel narrowing and obstruction, is the major cause of cardiovascular diseases, such as heart attack or stroke. This book covers all aspects of this imaging tool that allows for the visualization of internal vessel structures and the quantification and characterization of coronary plaque.
Laddas ned direkt1719
- Provides an introduction to the clinical workflow and current challenges in endovascular interventions
- Presents a review of the state-of-the-art methodologies in IVUS imaging and their applications
- Includes a rich analysis of the current and potential future connections between the academic, clinical and industrial fields
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Balocco Simone
Computing and Visualization for Intravascular Imaging and Computer-Assisted Stenting presents imaging, treatment, and computed assisted technological techniques for diagnostic and intraoperative vascular imaging and stenting. These techniques offe...
Dr. Simone Balocco is Associate Professor of the University of Barcelona, Departement of Mathematics and Informatics, and is senior researcher at the Computer Vision Center, Bellaterra. He obtained a PhD degree in Acoustics at the laboratory Creatis, Lyon and in Electronic and Telecommunication in MSD Lab, University of Florence (Italy). He performed a post-doc at the laboratory CISTIB, at the University Pompeu Fabra. Dr. Balocco main research interest are pattern recognition and computer vision methods for the computer-aided detection of clinical pathologies. In particular his research focuses on Ultrasound and Magnetic Imaging applications and vascular modelling.
SECTION I: CLINICAL IVUS
2. Clinical Utility of Intravascular Ultrasound
3. Convenience of Intravascular Ultrasound in Coronary Chronic Total Occlusion Recanalization
4. Intracardiac Ultrasound
5. Quantitative Virtual Histology for In Vivo Evaluation of Human Atherosclerosis- A Plaque Biomechanics-Based Novel Image Analysis Algorithm: Validation and Applications to Atherosclerosis Research
SECTION II: IVUS IMAGE ANALYSIS
6. A State-of-the-Art Intravascular Ultrasound Diagnostic System
7. Multimodality Intravascular Imaging Technology
8. Quantitative Assessment and Prediction of Coronary Plaque Development Using Serial Intravascular Ultrasound and Virtual Histology
9. Training Convolutional Nets to Detect Calcified Plaque in IVUS Sequences
10. Computer-Aided Detection of Intracoronary Stent Location and Extension in Intravascular Ultrasound Sequences
11. Real-Time Robust Simultaneous Catheter and Environment Modeling for Endovascular Navigation