- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- Parkvall, Stefan / Skold, Johan
- Approx. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- 235 x 190 x 31 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1391 g
Du kanske gillar
3G / SAE Bundle
The Next Generation Wireless Access Technologyav Erik Dahlman699
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
5G NR: The Next Generation Wireless Access Technology, Second Edition, follows the authors' highly celebrated books on 3G and 4G and provides a new level of insight into 5G NR. After background discussion of 5G, including requirements, spectrum aspects, and the standardization timeline, all technology features of the first phase of NR are described in detail. The book covers the NR physical-layer structure and higher-layer protocols, RF and spectrum aspects, and co-existence and interworking with LTE. The book provides a good foundation in NR and different NR technology components, giving insight into why a certain solution has been selected.
Laddas ned direkt1159
This second edition is updated to reflect the latest developments in Release 16 and includes brand new chapters on: NR in unlicensed spectrum; NR-U in Rel-16; IAB; V2X and sidelink in Rel-16; industrial IoT; IIoT and referring to the URLLC enhancements for PDCCH; RIM/CL; and positioning. Also included are the key radio-related requirements of NR; design principles; technical features of basic NR transmission structure-showing where it was inherited from LTE, where it deviates from it, and the reasons why- NR multi-antenna transmission functionality; detailed description of the signals and functionality of the initial NR access, including signals for synchronization and system information; random access and paging; LTE/NR co-existence in the same spectrum and the benefits of their interworking as one system; and different aspects of mobility in NR. RF requirements for NR are described for BS and UE, the legacy bands, and for the new mm-wave bands.
- Gives a concise and accessible explanation of the underlying technology and standards for 5G NR radio-access technology
- Provides detailed description of the NR physical-layer structure and higher-layer protocols, RF and spectrum aspects, and co-existence and interworking with LTE
- Gives insight not only into the details of the NR specification, but also an understanding of why certain solutions look like they do
- Includes the key radio-related requirements of NR, design principles, and technical features of basic NR transmission structure
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Erik Dahlman
Erik Dahlman works at Ericsson Research and are deeply involved in 4G and 5G development and standardization since the early days of 3G research. Stefan Parkvall works at Ericsson Research and are deeply involved in 4G and 5G development and standardization since the early days of 3G research. Johan Skold works at Ericsson Research and are deeply involved in 4G and 5G development and standardization since the early days of 3G research.
1. What Is 5G? 2. 5G Standardization 3. Spectrum for 5G 4. LTE - an overview 5. NR Overview 6. Radio-Interface Architecture 7. Overall Transmission Structure 8. Channel Sounding 9. Transport-Channel Processing 10. Physical-Layer Control Signaling 11. Multi-Antenna Transmission 12. Beam Management 13. Retransmission Protocols 14. Scheduling 15. Uplink Power and Timing Control 16. Cell search and system information 17. Random access 18. LTE/NR Interworking and Coexistence 19. NR in unlicensed spectrum 20. Industrial IoT and URLLC enhancements 21. Interference handling in TDD networks 22. Integrated Access Backhaul 23. Sidelink communication 24. Positioning 25. RF Characteristics 26. RF Technologies at mm-Wave Frequencies 27. 5G - Further evolution