- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Prentice Hall Canada
- Berman, Barry / Wellington, William J.
- Antal komponenter
Du kanske gillar
Marketing, Second Canadian Edition
Merging current practices with theory, this contemporary introduction to marketing is enhanced by its clear, easy-to-read style. Using a real-world approach, this text captures the exciting, fast-paced nature of the field. Comprehensive in scope, it provides full coverage of all major marketing topics.
Fler böcker av Joel R Evans
Retail Management: International Edition
Barry R Berman, Joel R Evans
For undergraduate and graduate retail management coursesThe text that helps students thrive in todays retailing industry. Without a predefined and well-integrated strategy, a retail firm may flounder as its attempting to cope with the changing env...
Retail Management, Global Edition
Barry R Berman, Joel R Evans, Patrali M Chatterjee
For courses in Retail Management. A contemporary text that helps students thrive in todays retailing industryRetail Management: A Strategic Approach is built on the fundamental principle that retailers have to plan for and adapt to a complex, chan...
Bloggat om Marketing, Second Canadian Edition
I. AN INTRODUCTION TO MARKETING.1. Marketing in the Third Millennium.
2. The Environments Which Affect Marketing.
3. Information for Marketing Decisions.
II. CONSUMER ANALYSIS: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKETPLACE.4. Final Consumer Behaviour.
5. Organizational Consumers.
6. Target Marketing Strategy.
III. PRODUCT PLANNING.7. Basic Concepts in Product Planning.
8. Goods Versus Services Planning.
9. Conceiving, Developing and Managing Products.
IV. DISTRIBUTION PLANNING.10. Distribution Planning and Physical Distribution.
11. Retailing and Wholesaling.
V. PROMOTION PLANNING: INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS.12. Promotion Planning, advertising and Public Relations.
13. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
14. Direct and Internet Marketing.
VI. PRICE PLANNING.15. Price Planning and Strategy.
VII. MARKETING MANAGEMENT.16. Strategic Planning: A Marketing Perspective.
17. Putting It All Together: Integrating and Analyzing the Marketing Plan.