Stumbling On Wins in Basketball (e-bok)
Fler böcker inom
Format
E-bok
Filformat
EPUB med Adobe-kryptering
Om Adobe-kryptering
Nedladdning
Kan laddas ned under 24 månader, dock max 3 gånger.
Språk
Engelska
Utgivningsdatum
2010-04-08
Förlag
Pearson Education
ISBN
9780132120982
Stumbling On Wins in Basketball (e-bok)

Stumbling On Wins in Basketball (e-bok)

E-bok (EPUB - DRM), Engelska, 2010-04-08
24
Laddas ned direkt
Läs i vår app för iPhone, iPad och Android
This is the eBook version of the printed book. Like what you've read?  Get more in Stumbling On Wins: Two Economists Expose the Pitfalls on the Road to Victory in Professional Sports (9780132357784) by David J. Berri and Martin B. Schmidt. Available in print and digital formats.   In basketball, spending explains less than 10% of the variation in wins. Discover what explains the other 90%!   In basketball, success takes more than money. From 1997-98 to 2003-04, the Knicks finished either first or second in payroll-and won only six more games than they lost. Their "e;averageness"e; led them to hire Isiah Thomas. Few people knew more about basketball. Thomas's path to disaster began with his first move: sending several players and draft picks to the Suns for players, including Stephon Marbury.  
Visa hela texten

Kundrecensioner

Har du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »

Fler böcker av författarna