- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- Cisco Press
- 234 x 198 x 41 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Hardback (1)
- 1294 g
Du kanske gillar
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide LibraryMixed media product
CCNP Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure 300-620 DCACI Official Cert Guideav Ammar Ahmadi442
Straight from Cisco: the official complete assessment, review, and practice for the new CCNP Data Center DCACI 300-620 exam!
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Köp nu, betala sen med
- Authoritative coverage of every Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI 300-620) exam topic, with all the context and practical examples you need to succeed
- Logical, well-organized, and practical coverage of Cisco Nexus 9000 in ACI mode: configuration, integration, management, monitoring, networking, interconnections, programmability, orchestration, and more
- Includes realistic practice tests, plus extensive proven features to help you review more efficiently
- Ideal for Cisco data center professionals pursuing CCNP Data Center certification
This is Ciscos official, comprehensive self-study resource for preparing for the DCACI 300-620 exam, part of Ciscos modern pathway towards CCNP Data Center certification. Cisco technology experts cover every objective concisely and logically, with extensive teaching features designed to promote retention and understanding. Youll find:
- Pre-chapter quizzes to assess knowledge upfront and focus study more efficiently
- Foundation topics sections that explain concepts and configurations, and link theory to actual configuration commands
- Key topics sections calling attention to every figure, table, and list that candidates must know
- Exam preparation sections with additional chapter review features
- Final preparation chapter providing tools and a complete final study plan
- Customizable online practice tests
- Management and monitoring
- Network resources
- Programmability and orchestration
Ammar Ahmadi (CCIE No. 50928 Data Center) has 6+ years of experience in data center design, implementation, optimization, and troubleshooting. He currently works at Cisco partner Ahead LLC as a Technical Architect, where he has designed and supported large-scale ACI fabrics since ACI's early days. Occasionally, he breaks from design work to produce network modernization roadmaps, mentor other engineers, or demonstrate SDN architecture possibilities to customers. He was previously a Network Consulting Engineer at Cisco specializing in converged infrastructure projects.
Part I: ACI Fundamentals 1. A Focus on the Big Picture of ACI 2. Building Blocks of ACI 3. Endpoint Learning and Packet Flow 4. Automation and Orchestration in ACI Part II: Preparing an ACI Fabric 5. Initializing an ACI Fabric 6. Implementing Fabric Policies 7. Implementing Fabric Access Policies 8. Additional System-Wide Configurations Part III: Tenant Configuration 9. Creating New Segments and Adding Endpoints to the Fabric 10. Layer 2 Connectivity to non-ACI Switches 11. Layer 3 Connectivity Out the Fabric 12. Deep Dive into Contracts 13. Deploying multicast applications in ACI Part IV: Integrations 14. VMM Integration 15. L4-L7 Service Integrations 16. Third-Party Integrations Part V: Advanced ACI Architectures 17. ACI Multi-Pod 18. ACI Multi-Site 19. GOLF 20. Additional ACI Architectures 21. Proactive Monitoring of ACI Fabrics 22. Reactive Monitoring of ACI Fabrics