- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- J.P.Tarcher,U.S./Perigee Bks.,U.S.
- 226 x 147 x 18 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 318 g
Du kanske gillar
Learning How to Learn
How to Succeed in School without Spending All Your Time Studying: a Guide for Kids and Teens
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt129
A Mind for Numbers and its wildly popular online companion course "Learning How to Learn" have empowered more than two million learners of all ages from around the world to master subjects that they once struggled with. Fans often wish they'd discovered these learning strategies earlier and ask how they can help their kids master these skills as well. Now in this new book for kids and teens, the authors reveal how to make the most of time spent studying.
We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first--the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. This book explains:
* Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process
* How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box
* Why having a poor memory can be a good thing
* The value of metaphors in developing understanding
* A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating
Filled with illustrations, application questions, and exercises, this book makes learning easy and fun.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Ga... av Suzanne Collins (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 378 kr