- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- OUP USA
- Farchione, Todd J. / Sauer-Zavala, Shannon / Murray Latin, Heather / Ellard, Kristen K. / Bullis, Jacqueline R. / Bentley, Kate H. / Boettcher, Hannah T. / Cassiello-Robbins, Clair
- Black & white illustrations
- 277 x 213 x 15 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 12:B&W 8.5 x 11 in or 280 x 216 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 558 g
Du kanske gillar
David J ChalmersInbunden
Unified Protocol for Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorders
Designed for individuals suffering from emotional disorders, including panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, and depression, this program focuses on helping you to better understand your emotions and identify what you're doing in your responses to them that may be making things worse.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av David H Barlow
David H. Barlow, PhD, is Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry emeritus, and Founder of the Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders at Boston University. He is editor-in-chief for the TreatmentsThatWork series of therapist manuals and patient workbooks, as well as editor of The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Psychology. Dr. Barlow has published over 600 articles and chapters and over 80 books and clinical manuals, mostly in the area of the nature and treatment of emotional disorders and clinical research methodology. Todd J. Farchione, PhD, is a Research Associate Professor in the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders, Boston University. Dr. Farchione's research focuses on the nature, assessment, and treatment of anxiety, mood, and related disorders. He has published over 60 articles and chapters in this area. Shannon Sauer-Zavala, PhD, is a Research Assistant Professor in Boston University's Department of Psychology, as well as the Director of the Unified Protocol Training Institute. Her research is focused on identifying factors that maintain symptoms across broad classes of psychological disorders and using this information to streamline treatment for commonly co-occurring diagnoses. Dr. Sauer-Zavala has over 60 peer-reviewed publications in this area and is currently funded by the National Institute of Mental Health to continue this work. Heather Murray-Latin, PhD, is a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Boston University. Jacqueline R. Bullis, PhD, is an Instructor in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and a clinical researcher in the Division of Depression and Anxiety Disorders at McLean Hospital. She completed her doctoral training in the clinical psychology program at Boston University Kristen Ellard, PhD, is an Instructor in Psychology, Harvard Medical School and an Assistant in Psychology and Clinical Research Fellow at the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Psychiatry's Dauten Family Center for Bipolar Treatment Innovation and Division of Neurotherapeutics. Kate H. Bentley, PhD, is a Clinical and Research Fellow at the Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, and previously completed her doctoral training in the clinical psychology program at Boston University. Hannah Boettcher, M.A., is a predoctoral intern at the VA Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky, and completed her doctoral training in the clinical psychology program at Boston University. Clair Cassiello-Robbins, M.A., is an advanced doctoral student in the clinical psychology program at Boston University.
1. What are Emotional Disorders? 2. About this Treatment 3. Learning to Record Your Experiences 4. Setting Goals and Maintaining Motivation 5. Understanding Your Emotions - What is an Emotion? 6. Understanding Your Emotions - Following the ARC 7. Mindful Emotion Awareness 8. Cognitive Flexibility 9. Countering Emotional Behaviors 10. Understanding and Confronting Physical Sensations 11. Putting it into Practice - Emotion Exposures 12. The Role of Medication in the Treatment of Emotional Disorders 13. Moving UP from Here - Recognizing Accomplishments and Looking to Your Future Appendix A: Answers to Self-Assessment Quizzes Appendix B: Example Forms Appendix C: Definitions of Key Terms About the Authors