- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Addison Wesley
- 235 x 195 x 35 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1100 g
Du kanske gillar
Styles & Techniques701
Most IT systems fail to meet expectations. They don't meet business goals and don't support users efficiently. Why? Because the requirements didn't address the right issues. Writing a good requirements specification doesn't take more time. This book shows how its done - many times faster and many times smarter. What are the highlights?
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Köp nu, betala sen med
- Two complete real-life requirements specifications (the traditional and the fast approach) and examples from many others.
- Explanations of both traditional and fast approaches, and discussions of their strengths and weaknesses in different project types (tailor-made, COTS, and product development).
- Real-life illustrations of all types of requirements, stakeholder analysis, cost/benefit and other techniques to ensure that business goals are met.
- Proven methods for dealing with difficult or complex requirements, such as specifying ease-of-use, or dealing with 200 reports that might be needed because they are in the old system.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Soren Lauesen
Designing the user interface is a key part in the development of any computer system. The designer needs to ensure that the system has adequate usability - it must do what is required and be easy to use. This book shows you how to design the user ...
Soren Lauesen has close to forty years' industrial and academic experience in software development. He has worked as a developer of real-time systems and other software, co-founded software development centers at two companies, and worked as a management consultant for ILO in Ghana. He is currently a professor at the IT University, Copenhagen, Denmark, dividing his time between research, teaching and consulting.
Introduction & Basic Concepts
The Requirements Process
Checking & Validation
App A Danish Shipyard
App B Public Health Admin
App C Noise Source Location
App D Budgeting & Accounting