- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 235 x 180 x 20 mm
- Antal komponenter
- MINI BOOK
- 580 g
Du kanske gillar
A Developmental Perspective
Research Navigator can be your best friend when you're facing a large research project. We know getting started is the hardest part, so Research Navigator takes you step-by-step through the research process. It gives you access to some of the most respected source databases available and shows you sample research papers and guidelines on how to prepare endnotes and bibliographies, too.
Access to four databases of reliable, relevant source material.
- EBSCO's ContentSelect database contains thousands of academic journals and periodicals.
- LinkLibrary offers access to thousands of Web links. All sites are editorially reviewed for relevance and reliability.
- The New York Times on the Web provides unlimited access to every article published from January 1, 2002, to the present.
- FT.com offers business information and data from the renowned Financial Times. Search the news archive, the company financials database, and more than 200 special reports.
Visit www.ablongman.com/researchnavigator to get started on the road to better research!
Fler böcker av Susan A Wheelan
Bloggat om Group Processes
1. Are Groups Real?
2. Models of Group Development.
3. Elements of Group Culture and Structure.
4. Stage One: Dependency and Inclusion.
5. Stage Two: Counterdependency and Fight.
6. Stage Three: Trust and Structure.
7. Stage Four and Five: Work and Termination.
8. The Individual and the Group.
9. Groups, Organizations, and Society.
10. Studying Groups: Who, What, Where?
11. Studying Groups: How?
12. Therapy, Counseling, and Personal Growth Groups.
13. Skills Training Groups.
14. Work Groups.