- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- 2Rev e.
- FOCAL PRESS
- 800 illustrations
- 248 x 190 x 28 mm
- Antal komponenter
- DVD-ROM (1), Paperback (1)
- 1240 g
Du kanske gillar
Digital Compositing for Film & Video Book/DVD Package 2nd Edition
The second edition contains many important additions:
* printed in full color with over 400 color photos and illustrations
* companion DVD with 3.7 gigabytes of test images, including hard to get HiDef video and feature film scans
* new section on working with HiDef video
* new section on digital intermediate, the feature film finishing process of today
* more Adobe Photoshop blending modes and procedures
* new material that reveals the add-mix composite, light wrap, slot gags, and how to defeat banding problems
Fler böcker av Steve Wright
Recensioner i media
"From start to finish, Digital Compositing for Film and Video gives you the much needed knowledge to be competitive in the business...If it's a process involved in compositing it is in this masterpiece of a book." - Filmmaking Central
Bloggat om Digital Compositing for Film & Video Book...
Steve Wright has 17 years of experience in CGI and digital effects for broadcast television commercials, feature films, ride films, and IMAX films. He spent 8 years as in-house executive producer and digital effects supervisor for CGI Studios. He also worked as senior compositor and 2D technical director for Cinesite (Vanilla Sky, X-Men 2, etc.). He is now senior compositor at Laser Pacific Media Corporation (a Kodak company), the industry's top advanced digital high-end postproduction facility.
Introduction; Pulling Mattes; Refining Mattes; Despill; The Composite; Lighting; Camera; Action; Gamma; Video; Film; Log vs. Linear; Working with Log Images; GLOSSARY