- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Financial Times/ Prentice Hall
- 246 x 190 x 28 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1060 g
Du kanske gillar
Marketing for Tourism
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt439
The fourth edition provides a wide international dimension, notably in the13 longer case studies at the end of the text. A brand new section shows full colour illustrations of recent advertising and promotional strategies. There is broad-ranging coverage of key issues such as branding, CRM, sustainability and the changing patterns of distribution in this fast-moving industry.
A strong pedagogical structure throughout the book includes learning objectives, mini cases, and end-of-chapter questions and issues for discussion. Clearly laid out and accessibly written, the book is ideal for students taking modules on marketing for tourism within undergraduate and masters-level degrees in Tourism, Hospitality, Marketing and Business Studies.
- Range of brand new and international cases
- Coverage of relationship marketing, branding and sustainability
- Impacts of new technologies, internet and e-marketing
- Thorough update, particularly of tour operating and retail environments
- New chapter on The Sales Function
- Website provides a selection of presentation slides at www.booksites.net/holloway
Chris Holloway was formerly Professor of Tourism Management, University of the West of England.
Fler böcker av J Christopher Holloway
Travel and Tourism
J Christopher Holloway
Approaching Travel and Tourism as a business, this book deals with all key topics in this expanding subject area. Units include - tourist motivation, the hospitality business, the marketing of tourism, government involvement and the impact of tour...
Glourmain Chronicles Book 1. The Aznadac Heir.
J Christopher Holloway
Agrenisis, is an ancient powerful witch of Glourmain, who in her youth released a darkness unto the world - Now she must stop this darkness to save her world. A darkness that gave her power. To do this she must work with talented teenagers from ou...
Bloggat om Marketing for Tourism
Part I Laying the groundwork
1. The marketing perspective
2. Marketing planning
3. Marketing research and its applications in tourism
4. The tourist market
5. Tourism product policy
6. Pricing the product
Part II Reaching the customer
7. Marketing communications and ICT applications
8. Distributing travel and tourism
9. The sales function
10. Tourism advertising
11. The travel brochure
12. Sales promotion for travel and tourism
13. Direct marketing: theory and practice
14. Public relations and its uses in the tourism industry
15. Marketing control
Part III Case studies
1. An integrated marketing campaign to extend Travelocity's member base
2. Small business survival in the wake of September 11th: the case of Trips worldwide
3. Marketing a specialist product: the holiday homes rental market in Norway
4. Restructuring an airline: the fall and rise of Adria Airways
5. Leeds Castle: reappraising marketing strategy to maximise opportunities
6. Marketing the concept of a destination: the launch of Destination Wessex
7. The use of personalities to support a campaign for recovery: Yorkshire Tourist Board
8. Piran: establishing a sustainable 'gem city'
9. Repositioning a hospitality product: The Cross at Kingussie, Scotland
10. Branding a tourist attraction: Middleton: the National Botanic Garden of Wales
11. Marketing little-known destinations: the island of Saaremaa, Estonia
12. The small museum and its struggle to survive: the Museum of Bath at Work
13. The past, present and future of a popular tourist destination: the Costa del Sol