Du kanske gillar
Brave New Work
Dare to Lead
When it comes to management, Mintzbergs opinion matters.
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
One of the most original minds in management.
Tackles the most important issues of management practice head-on.
This landmark book by one of the worlds leading business thinkers is about managing, pure if not simple. It tackles the big questions managers everywhere face, such as:
- How is anyone supposed to think, let alone think ahead, in this frenetic job?
- Are leaders really more important than managers?
- Is email destroying management practice?
- Are managers the only ones who can, or should, manage?
- How are managers supposed to connect when the very nature of their job disconnects them from what they are managing?
- How can you manage it when you cant reliably measure it?
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Henry Mintzberg
Recensioner i media
WINNER CMI MANAGEMENT BOOK OF THE YEAR IF YOU ONLY READ ONE MANAGEMENT BOOK THIS YEAR MAKE IT MANAGING BY HENRY MINTZBERG.
Table of Contents
A Note to the Reader
Chapter 1: Managing Ahead
Chapter 2: The Dynamics of Managing
Chapter 3: A Model of Managing
Chapter 4: The Untold Varieties of Managing
Chapter 5: The Inescapable Conundrums of Managing
Chapter 6: Managing Effectively
Appendix: Eight Days of Managing