- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- 209 x 139 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 340 g
Du kanske gillar
How to Influence and Persuade 2nd edn
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
The essential skills you need to make things happen.
People who are good at influencing and persuading know how to get things done. They turn crises into opportunities, opponents into allies and they achieve much more by doing less. And the good news is that anyone can learn these skills.
In How to Influence and Persuade youll discover:
- The four unique ways of thinking shared by every effective influencer
- How to build strong, productive and lasting alliances
- Over sixty practical and easily applied principles and techniques
- The definitive way to win your must-win battles. Without fighting
Jo Owen manages to look at a crucial area of business in a highly original and thought-provoking way. This book is a must for every aspiring manager.
Juliet Hope, CEO, Start UP
Fler böcker av Jo Owen
Bloggat om How to Influence and Persuade 2nd edn
Jo Owen is a bestselling business author, leader, social entrepreneur and speaker. He led a business in Japan for three years, has been a partner at Accenture, and was the architect of what is now HBOS business banking. He is the co-founder is four charities and the author of the classic books How to Lead, How to Manage and Tribal Business School.
Part 1: the ten pillars of influence
1. Whispers of influence: the persuasive conversation.
2. Active listening: two ears and one mouth
3. Earning the currency of influence: trust
4. Act the part
6. Give to take
7. Play the right tune
8. The spiders web: building incremental commitment
9. Build your platform
10. Turning dreams into reality
Part 2: influence in practice
11. Moments of truth
12. The myths and realities of influence