- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- PEACHPIT PRESS
- 232 x 191 x 13 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 580 g
Du kanske gillar
Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shotsav Rob Sylvan173
Now that youve bought that amazing Nikon D3200, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the cameras features to show you exactly how to take great pictures. With Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level. Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want ever time you pick up the camera.
- Skickas inom 2-5 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer Rob Sylvan, and you will:
- Set up fast and learn the top ten things about shooting with the D3200
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Use the HD (1080p) video capability for recording memorable live action
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once youve got the shot, show it off! Join the booksFlickr group, share your photos, and discuss your camera at flickr.com/groups/nikond3200_fromsnapshotstogreatshots.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Swedish design : and important influences av Jane Fredlund (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 242 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Rob Sylvan
Rob Sylvan is a freelance photographer, teacher, and author, who is also the Lightroom HelpDesk Specialist for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals and Kelby Training, an instructor for the Perfect Picture School of Photography, and the host of Peachpit's Lightroom Resource Center. Rob writes the "Under the Loupe" column for Photoshop User Magazine and is the author ofLightroom 2 for Dummies, Lightroom 3 Video QuickStart Guide, Editing on your iPad with PhotoGene, D5100: From Snapshots to Great Shots, and Taking Stock. He blogs about Lightroom at lightroomers.com.
Introduction 1. The Nikon D3200 Top Ten List 2. First Things First 3. The Auto Modes 4. The Professional Modes 5. Moving Target 6. Say Cheese! 7. Landscape Photography 8. Mood Lighting 9. Creative Compositions 10. D3200 Video: Beyond the Basics 11. Advanced Techniques 12. Pimp My Ride