Du kanske gillar
The Photographer's MBA: Everything You Need To Know For Your Photography Business
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Consider what kind of business entity is best suited for you, such as a sole proprietorship, S-Corp, or LLC
- Learn about the critical importance of both business plans and marketing plans, and how they will help you reach your short-term and long-term goals
- Understand brandings elements and how to define your own brand so that you stand out from the crowd
- Assess your social media strategy to optimize your presence online, and learn about search engine optimization (SEO) to increase your findability
- Tackle costs, pricing, and contracts (including copyright and model releases)
Fler böcker av Sal Cincotta
If you have finally taken the leap with your photography and gone into businessor if you are considering itThe Photographer's MBA will prove a helpful guide in navigating the often confusing and occasionally frustrating territories of business, ma...
Photographer's MBA, Senior High School Portraiture
For those photographers looking to start a businessor expand their current businessto include the lucrative high school senior portrait market, The Photographer's MBA: Senior High School Portraiture is a complete resource that dives deep into ever...
Bloggat om The Photographer's MBA: Everything You Ne...
Sal Cincotta is an international award-winning photographer, published author, and international speaker. He is one of the most sought after business consultants in the photo industry, helping studios and photographers take their businesses to the next level. His work has been featured on the cover of Professional Photographer and Rangefinder magazines, along with several national and regional bridal publications including Grace Ormond, Martha Stewart, Black Bride and Groom, St Louis Bride and Groom, and St Louis Bride. In addition, Sal is a monthly columnist for Rangefinder magazine. Learn more about Sal Cincotta at http://salcincotta.com/
Chapter 1: So you want to be a photographer?
Chapter 2: Lets talk business
Chapter 3: Where it all comes together: The business plan
Chapter 4: Branding, your business identity
Chapter 5: The marketing plan
Chapter 6: The web and social media
Chapter 7: Costs and pricing
Chapter 8: The joy of contracts
Chapter 9: Finding your niche