- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- William Andrew
- Liang, Mong
- black & white illustrations
- 279 x 215 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 13:B&W 8.5 x 11 in or 280 x 216 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 929 g
Du kanske gillar
Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt1969
Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites fills this gap and systematically guides the reader through all aspects of PET and its blends, composites and nanocomposites. It covers theoretical fundamentals, nanocomposites preparation, modification techniques, structure-property relationships, characterisation of the different blends and composites, and material choice for specific applications.
Consisting of contributions from experts in the field this book is a useful reference for the researchers and engineers working on the development and characterization of PET materials as well as on implementing them in real-world products. It can also be used as a standard reference for deeper insight in the mechanical, thermal, thermo-mechanical and visco-elastic aspects in product design decisions.
- Provides a systematic overview on all types of poly(ethylene) terephthalate (PET) based blends, composites and nanocomposites
- Informs about characterization, structure-property relationships and types of modifications
- Links material properties to specific applications, enabling engineers to make the best material choice to increase product performance and cost efficiency, in industries ranging from aerospace to energy
Fler böcker av P M Visakh
Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Micro and Nano Blends
P M Visakh
Recent Developments in Polymer Macro, Micro and Nano Blends: Preparation and Characterisation discusses the various types of techniques that are currently used for the characterization of polymer-based macro, micro, and nano blends. It summarizes ...
Polyaniline Blends, Composites, and Nanocomposites
P M Visakh
Polyaniline Blends, Composites, and Nanocomposites summarizes recent advances in polyaniline-based blends, composites and nanocomposites. Polyaniline (PANI) is a conducting polymer with a range of potential applications, particularly in electronic...
Bloggat om Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends...
Dr. Visakh P.M. is working as Post Doc. Researcher at Tomsk Polytechnic University (TPU), Tomsk, Russia. He obtained his PhD, MPhil and MSc degrees from School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India. He has edited 15 books with publishers including Wiley-Scrivener, Springer, Royal Society of Chemistry, and Elsevier. Deptartment of Applied Chemistry, National Chiayi University, Taiwan
* Poly ethylene terephthalate based blends, composites and nanocomposites: State of Art, New Challenges and Opportunities - Visakh, P.M. * Modification of Poly ethylene terephthalate - Magdalena Aflori and Mioara Drobota * Reinforcement of Poly ethylene terephthalate via addition of carbon-based materials - Dong Wang * Poly ethylene terephthalate based blends: thermoplastic and thermosets - Rabindra Kumar Padhan and Anurag A. Gupta * Poly ethylene terephthalate based blends: natural rubber and synthetic rubber - G. Siva Mohan Reddy, A. Babul Reddy and J. Jayaramudu * Characterization of Poly ethylene terephthalate based composites and Nanocomposites - Priya Dasan K, MSc, Ph.D., * Poly(ethylene terephthalate): copolyesters, composites and renewable alternatives - Andreia F Sousa and Armando Silvestre * Molecular weight determination of PET - Avi Domb, Shady Farah and Arijit Basu * Degradation kinetic parameters determination of blends containing polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and other polymers and nano materials - Sultan Al-Salem, Abdul Rehman Khan * Modification of Polymer composites by Poly ethylene terephthalate Waste - Bernardeta Debska * Highly-functionalized PET for food packaging - Atsushi Hotta and Tomoki Maeda