- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- Illustrations: c200
- 235 x 191 x 27 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 16:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1035 g
Du kanske gillar
MFG-E8 and Inflammation
Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts
Theory and Applicationsav Ping Wang1039Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.Finns även som
High-speed turnouts, a key technology for high-speed railways, have a great influence on the safe and stable running of high-speed trains. Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts: Theory and Applications, comprehensively introduces the technical characteristics and requirements of high-speed turnouts, including design theories and methods of turnout layout geometry, wheel and rail relations, track stiffness, welded turnout, turnout conversion, turnout components, and manufacture and laying technologies of turnouts.
Laddas ned direkt1509
Analyzing the operational problems of China's high-speed turnout in particular, this book discusses the control of structure irregularity, state irregularity, geometrical irregularity and dynamic irregularity during the design, manufacture, laying, and maintenance of turnouts. At the end of this reference book, the author provides high-speed turnouts management methods, maintenance standards, testing and monitoring technology, and maintenance technology. Design of High-Speed Railway Turnouts: Theory and Applications will enable railway technicians all over the world to develop an in-depth knowledge of the design, manufacture, laying, and maintenance technology of high-speed turnouts.
- The first book in the world to focus explicitly on high-speed turnouts, including design, construction, maintenance and management of high speed turnouts
- Expounds the theory of vehicle-turnout system coupling dynamics in detail, aligning this with several examples of computation, and examines the results of dynamic experiments which validate the theory
- Written by Ping Wang, who is recognized as a leading researcher and main developer of high-speed turnouts in China
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Ping Wang
Ian Johnston, Ping Wang
For eight hundred years, scholars have regarded the Daxue and the Zhongyong as essential critical studies on Confucian doctrine. In their original forms, however, these texts were part of a larger foundational work, the Li Ji ( Classic of Rites), ...
Owing to its massive state sector, public procurement in China is a critical element of public policy. At the same time, because of its considerable market size, public procurement is of increasing importance for international trade, and thus subj...
Professor Wang received his Doctor's degree in railway engineering in 1998 from the Southwest Jiaotong University. He has been engaged in teaching and scientific research work on high speed railway track structure for nearly 20 years
- Types and Structure
- Layout Design
- Structural Selection and Rail Design
- Wheel-rail Relation Design
- Track Stiffness Design
- Structural Design of CWR turnout
- Design of CWR Turnout on Bridges
- Conversion Design of High-Speed Turnouts
- Design of Rail Substructure and Components
- Theoretical Validation of High-Speed Turnout Design
- Manufacturing Technologies of High-speed Turnouts
- Laying Technology
- Irregularity Control of High-Speed Turnouts in Operation
- Maintenance and Management