- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- approx 190 illustrations
- Approx. 190 illustrations
- 273 x 215 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1260 g
Du kanske gillar
Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book Updated Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter's Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures. Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.
Fler böcker av John T Hansen
Bloggat om Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book Updated Ed...
Chapter 1: Orientation and Introduction Chapter 2: Skeletal System Chapter 3: Muscular System Chapter 4: Nervous System Chapter 5: Cardiovascular System Chapter 6: Lymphatic System Chapter 7: Respiratory System Chapter 8: Gastrointestinal System Chapter 9: Urinary System Chapter 10: Reproductive System Chapter 11: Endocrine System