- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- illustrated ed
- Open University Press
- Marshall, Toby / Turner, Alec
- 229 x 154 x 17 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 401 g
Du kanske gillar
A Lecturer's Guide to Further Education
Inside the 'Cinderella Sector'
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- What are the key issues in FE?
- How does FE differ from other sectors of Education?
- What does the future hold for FE?
- How teaching in FE differs from others sectors
- The motivations of learners
- The use of new technologies in the classroom
- The techniques adopted by college managers
- The changing assessment methods
- The introduction of personalised learning
- An analysis of the politics behind the training of lecturers.
Fler böcker av Dennis Hayes
Bloggat om A Lecturer's Guide to Further Education
Dennis Hayes is Head of the Centre for Professional Learning, Canterbury Christ Church University. During 2006-7, he was joint president of the University and College Union
About the contributors
About this book
introduction: the perverse consequences of further education policy
A Beginners Guide to Lecturing
The McDonaldization of FE
Whats Motivating Students?
Educating the Digital Native
Key Skills or Key Subjects?
The Rise and Rise of Credentialism
The Transition to Work and Adulthood
Teacher Training For All?
Symposium: The Future of Further Education